Posts created by fatandfrumpy

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 13, 13 8:33 AM
Total waste of $$$$$$. The graphics are sucky for us old folks, the hint button is useless, the map is useless. I bought, I tried, will delete. Got third skull, up to the pyramid, not worth going any further. I may keep it, see if walk through becomes available. Most times (since I buy a LOT of games) if I buy it I play it. Not this time.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 12, 13 6:06 AM
That worked.........appreciate the assist.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 11, 13 5:32 AM
Okay, I'm dense! I have the rope, the pulley, the rope gun. How do I attach them and get them across the chasm? This hint button is worse than useless.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 11, 13 4:58 AM
started again. New profile. got past the fishing rod. Hopefully good to go.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 10, 13 8:46 AM
The game freezes as soon as I get the fishing rod. I have to shut down the entire computer, as it won't let me see task manager. Tried twice, now will restart under other profile, see if that helps.

I spent a half hour searching for the last bottle in the fish store. Am scrapping the game, not worth the agro.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jun 17, 13 2:51 PM
I spent two hours on that darn wheel, and never would have got it except for saying to start with all six panels and then remove the extras. I put every combo in for each vessel, couldn't figure what I was doing wrong. Did it your way and poof. Done. Thanks to all for the help. I appreciate it all.

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Jun 10, 13 5:57 PM
Same problem stuck back in fortune teller's tent. Already updated everything. Restarted five times.............hell with it. I am scrapping this one.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 23, 13 4:01 PM
Now THAT was lame! I put in two, three, four, and spun one at a time for the first til it opened. Embarrassed!

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 23, 13 3:58 PM
I am at the castle, HOS on my ship, cannot set the correct combo on the safe? Two on the cloth are not on the buttons? Going back to try again.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 23, 13 3:55 PM
put battery in kite, fly kite to storm, take battery and put into charger near ship.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 18, 13 6:44 AM
Retrofish bailed me out in a few laces. Thanks so much. Great game, challenging.

Found the strategy guide in the lower left corner...I thought it was the journal!

I expected to get a strategy guide with the CE??????????????

I have tried for a couple hours to crack that damn wall....ain't happening. I un-re-installed, no good. Gonna try another user and start over, maybe?????????

Thanks to all who helped with the handcuffs. I couldn't figure out how to balance scales. Great game!

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 13 5:55 PM
Down the well the first time the little girl threw the analyzer to me. BUT Played entire CE, played bonus hunt for artifacts, three per set, played all word games, 100 % progress. Artifacts section said only 67% progress! What did I miss? Don't know where else to ask? Very frustrating as I'm a competitive gal!

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Mar 14, 13 5:52 AM
You need the axe by the elevator cage where the crushed guy is.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Mar 14, 13 5:35 AM
Took half a dozen tries, got coal on shovel, left in stove. Then got pot out of cabinet to top of cabinet. Put coals in pot, used mitts to take.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Mar 14, 13 5:32 AM
Use the shovel, leave in stove til you open cabinet andd take pot. use oven mitts to take.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator