Posts created by Melymc

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 13 6:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone has finished playing the game yet? I loved the other Surface game, and this one has a lot of chapters, so I was wondering how long it took to play. If I'm going to buy a CE game I want it to be worth it . Thanks for any help you can give me! Have a great day!

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 4:39 PM
Has anyone finished the game yet? I was wondering how long it took to finish the main game with the bonus chapter? Thanks for any help you can offer! Have a great day!

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Sep 11, 13 4:02 PM
Thank you all for your responses and help! I did get it, but haven't played it yet. Thanks again! If you're not done yet grammy I'll be back Lol!

posted in Dance of Death on Sep 4, 13 7:41 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has played this all the way through, and how long it took them. This game has gotten better reviews than the last SE game that just came out, so if it's long enough it might just be worth a PCC. Thanks for any help! Have a wonderful day!

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 13 2:32 PM
Thank you sportygal2009 for answering the question about how long the game is! I'm still deciding, if it you played it in the hard mode. Seems kind of short. But, the demo seemed to be a good game. Anyway, thanks again! Have a good Holiday!

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 13 2:32 PM
Has anyone played this game yet? If so, approximately how long did it take you? If you just bought the game, how many chapters does it have? It is such a bummer that they only show the first two chapters only now on games! Thanks for any help!

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 26, 13 3:16 PM
I have a PCC I want to use and I am trying to decide which game to use it on. If anyone actually played this game all the way through, please let me know how long it took you. Thank you so much! Have a great week!

I want to make use of the special, but it seems both of the new CE games are short. I don't know about anyone else, but it is VERY frustrating that they are not allowing us to see how many chapters are in the strategy guides any more unless you buy it. So if anyone could let me know how long it took them to play this or how many chapters there are I would appreciate it! Thank you for your help! Have a good day!

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 13 2:39 PM
Thanks Darkstar_94. I find sometimes the puzzles seem to be a lot harder when I'm tired too. The next day you're like, what was I thinking, it's so simple! Lol. Have a good weekend!

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 13 9:42 PM
Thank you so much for your answers Rhysdux and shorenuf! Between your two answers I have a good idea of how long it will take me to play. I think I will buy it! I will probably fall somewhere in between the two of you. But, I REALLY appreciate it when people answer my posts! Thanks again! Have a great week.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 13 11:35 AM
What does it mean when you say you "beta" ed a game? I gather you are seeing or testing a game before the rest of us? But I have been wondering this for a long time, I'm not sure why I haven't asked before. Lol. I appreciate you settling my curious mind! Have a great day!

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 13 8:56 AM
Hello all! I'm just trying to figure out if this game is worth buying. From the demo it seems somewhat easy and it only has six chapters, plus the bonus, so I was wondering how long it took to actually play the game. Thanks for any help! Have a great day!

posted in Jennifer Wolf and the Mayan Relics on Aug 13, 13 12:42 AM
If you are going to recycle games, can it at least be good popular ones please? This one was not good at all!!! But why is a game that has already come out once coming out again? Just wondering, I have not seen that before. Thank you!

posted in Jennifer Wolf and the Mayan Relics on Aug 13, 13 12:36 AM
If you are going to recycle games, can it at least be good popular ones please? This one was not good at all!!! But why is a game that has already come out once coming out again? Just wondering, I have not seen that before. Thank you!

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 13 4:39 AM
With the deal going on this weekend, I'm wondering if I should spend the money or not. The other CE game looks fun and is longer, but it does not look as hard . I am on a budget, so I was wanting some feedback on how long it takes to play this game. I read it was only 4 chapters with a bonus? So any help I can get is greatly appreciated ! Thank you! Happy Gaming!

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Aug 9, 13 12:04 AM
Ok. Thank you!

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Aug 8, 13 2:46 AM
I read the post before mine and I am having similar problems. It's getting FRUSTRATING playing the HOG's where there are words missing in the inventory box. It's been happening to me the whole game I believe. I rarely use my hint button on games, but with this one not having a walkthrough, I believe that is why I didn't catch on as quickly as I normally would have. So I was wondering while I was playing if I had lost something of my mind because I was using the hint button at least once every HOG. I tend to play more than one game at a time also. Like fla girl I am right at the elevator where you wipe the control panel off with something.

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 4, 13 7:28 AM
I have the first version and am almost done and there is not a curse word there. I am confused. I see what they are saying about taking the lord's name in vain, but no curse words?

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 3, 13 9:06 PM
The next thing you know they will be after games with rituals in them. Whether you agree or not, or I agree or not, it's called freedom of speech. I am happy about the bugs being fixed, but I fear Big Fish may have made a mistake. What will you cave to next?

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 2, 13 9:49 PM
Thanks for your replies Clapsss & gailgo! I really appreciate it! Thanks for the tip, grammyo491004, I did start to notice that in the demo, that all the doors looked the same. I was hoping the game would move forward & you were not running into look-alike doors the whole time. It is a bummer that there is not a walkthrough. I will take that into consideration. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator