Posts created by cora1012

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 13 11:53 PM
You"re not doing anything wrong. It's a program glitch. Same problem for a lot of players with certain Super Floaters. We're hoping it will be adjusted by the next up-date. I get all Super floaters except for the Lemute , Wolf and Assassin. Some people get them and not others,some get them all. Go figure! Hang in there.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 3, 13 11:27 PM
I am at level 202 and need to finish 12 more heart collections. The soft heart is in the castle but they take along time to get. Scroll to the end of the rewards of the castle and you should see it there. I f you do not see it there, keep exploring the castle and it will eventually show again. Hopes this helps. Believe me it takes a while.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 22, 13 1:04 PM
Don't bother re-installing. I'm at level 200 and have the same problem as everyone getting certain super floaters. We are all awaiting the next up-date and hopefully the glitch will be fixed. The floater glitch is different for everyone. Keep your sense of humor and be patient. I'm amassing as much food and resources as possible . Get ready UPDATE I'm ready for you. Good Luck. Don't waste your weapons on floaters trying to get the Super Floaters that you cannot get. You will be in a far better position later. I do suggest banishing the vultures if that is one of the supers that you get be cause those lunch boxes will increase your energy total.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 18, 13 9:47 PM
I have found that if you use an amulet that corresponds to the avatar you will have more success. For example: I was able to obtain a lot of Tridents by banishing the sharks when I used the access avatar and the horseshoe amulet. Hope this helps.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 16, 13 7:12 PM
I too stopped getting Warrior Lemute along with Shadow Warrior and Ferocious Wolves right about when the island opened. Went through extensive trouble shooting with customer service. they were awesome but we could not fix the glitch. It Appears to be a program glitch...some people get them some do not same as all the other super floaters which I get in abundance. We are all hoping that the "programmers of FOUND" will have fixed this by the next update. So now I do only parts of the timed quests to add to my achievements and don't bother with the Lemute or Shadow warrior ones. A little boring but whatever. Hope this helps.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 12, 13 11:47 PM
I am at level 190 with energy of 2795. I stopped getting Warrior Lemutes as well as Shadow Warriors and Ferocious Wolves right when the new island showed up. I got a lot of help at customer services and we tried all kinds of trouble shooting but no go.It truly seems to be a program problem, Some get the Lemutes some don:t, same with all the other super floaters. Believe me when I say that Customer service tried everything they could so now I'm going to patiently build resources and wait for the new up-date. Hopefully the "programmers" will have worked it out because we all seem to be missing an integral part of the program according to the diagnostics of my installed game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator