Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 14 2:44 AM
I opened my game to play last night and my bottom right corner was glowing so I knew I either had a new friend or a gift, when I opened up to see it showed two gifts, to find out who sent them I always click on each gift individually the first showed what I'd been gifted and from whom, the second when I clicked on that disappeared. This is not the first time this as happened to me, are there others who have had this happen to them?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 3:33 AM
Hi Rona #84098 I have not spent any real money on this game I am on level 22 in my 1st game and level 17 on my second, at first I got very upset at the amount of money the bow figurine took away from me but then I told myself hey it is not even real money chill back and relax just enjoy the game I did not have to wait for the latest update I had not arrived at that point. I am happily past that point now and yes I am doing the bow figurine again and the strange gold lady threw me her curve ball this morning I think I have to do it for her too. Take a chill pill and just enjoy the playing and the friends you will make in the forum!!!!!!! Happy hunting. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 3:28 PM
I totally agree on the red x's they have to go as well as the wands and the crystal balls after spending thousands crafting and watching everything great whizz past your eyes and all we receive are red x's is a total insult to all of us!!!!! Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 2:26 PM
Sorry to hear that you you have had bad news recently lady sabelle hope everything works out for you. I to received an egg yesterday and yes it brought tears to my eyes when I actually received it. I have been so frustrated of late and getting messages from friends and gifts has truly meant so much that I would like to thank all who have helped me carry on. Thank you from Rona/Iisme

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 2:08 PM
Nice idea in theory (dream land ) but I do not believe BFG / Elephant will never allow this to happen they are in this to make money not see it passed around from friend to friend. Rona #84098

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 14 6:31 PM
Hi Rona here Player id 84098 I would call the Manticore Mystic Midnight. Because of where we are and where we all play, I will have my fingers crossed. Just thought of another name Midnight Shadow.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 14 11:27 AM
I have an odd egg and would dearly love the wings of the east,if you are able to trade with me that would be fantastic Rona game code 84098 please request to friend me and I will know that you can then trade, or just friend me anyway.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 14 3:02 AM
I would like to get the Wings of East from the Rune Alter in underground cavern, am prepared to trade please private message me I am player Rona player id 84098. please help me. in the forum I am skell169.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 14 6:03 PM
Now is the time for us all to make a stand
You gave us a snow griffin, as our first friend
Then after the March upgrade lots of other animals came to join in the game
Now their food takes priority over our first friend's
But what of our first furry friend should we allow him to wither and possibly die
NO I SAY
Why not give us griffin food from the blimp
Then everyone can take a huge sigh of relief
Knowing their first friend will live on
Our griffins do deserve better treatment than this
I hope you all agree with this.

Player name Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 14 3:44 PM
The songs written for midnight castle pure magic the one based on the crafting wheel made me cry with laughter, thanks all who contributed especially lady sabelle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 5:11 AM
The cost of markers is as follow:- Rare markers (green) 50 pieces of gold, the unusual markers (blue) 30 pieces of gold, the unique markers (brown) 80 pieces of gold, the plain markers (white) 15 pieces of gold. I hope this helps those who were curious about their value.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 14 3:32 PM
Hello everyone I am Rona from Canterbury Kent UK. I also find the forum a warm amusing refuge from the stress's of our castle. Posting this at 10.30pm Saturday 22 . I would like to thank all those who befriended me recently within the game you may not know but helped my spirit's rise alot.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 14 4:43 PM
I was wondering if you had any success getting an egg, I am asking because I sent you a private message on the March 17 offering you a Emerald Dragon but I have had no reply. If you would like the Dragon please let me know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 14 4:24 PM
Is there anyone out there that has created this monstrosity for real. How on earth are we supposed to do this, please give me some answers please.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 8:47 PM
Six Paw is to be found in the area where the witch dwells with her couldron. Just to the left and up from the where the mermaid's HO's is. It costs 5,000 pieces of gold to open and then the shock comes. What they want you to get from there is going to take days to round up I believe I am right in saying at least 3 fine buckles plus lots of other crafted items to complete Pirate Pete's quests. I must be honest and say I was overwhelmed by the amount of items that are going to be needed, and I don't feel they are the kinds of objects that I could take as gifts knowing that the lovely people will need them themselves later and if I couldn't repay the kindness I would feel awful. But not to be beaten so onward and upward I say. The best of luck in your endeavours. .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 5:19 PM
I am in total agreement with this point and agree that what is given out other than the crafted piece is a dismal reward for working so hard and long on gathering the required items which can take hours.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 4:01 PM
Oh yes there's plenty more, this game will pull you in. I am now on level 20. Have you started to collect the flowers because for every 5 flowers you will get 10 pieces of gold, and every so often a diamond. That is how I pass the time between the HO's. I have yet to spend any of my own money and I'm not boasting but I just collected the achievement for finding the 10,000 flower's which at the start I thought was an impossibility. So please keep going I'm sure you will get into your stride sooner rather than later.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 3:55 AM
How do you know if the people that you have sent a private message too have read them, I have sent 2 and I really wish that I would get a reply.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 3:50 AM
Hello Mrs Puzzler You do not need to do that unless a quest needs you to get what it holds, keep as much in your inventory for later hope that helps .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 14 7:56 PM
When we were all experiencing the same problems that the new upgrade has wonderfully fixed I was shouting at my computer on a regular basis. To the point that my daughter would come in to see if I was ok. That is when she would tell me to have a tea break, of which I would take her advice. But even during that frustrating time I continued with the HOS's just to bump up the gold and find the flowers I stopped trying to complete tasks for anyone and just accumalated inventory items for use after the upgrade repair. I am so happy I did this I am now on level 20 and completed Valeria's tasks. Also the dragon's, I have 5 runes now in the rune circle. I am certainly looking forward to seeing what that will open up to. Please do not think me as boasting as I am anything but that kind of person, would somebody please befriend me as I have no friends my number is #84098.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator