Posts created by memagirl

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 9:03 PM
tiggres 1 you forgot to add t boxes. the boxes are most likely empty so wouldn't hold down much.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 8:16 AM
Wish for shorter wait times between doing HO'S so I can complete daily quest. You have 24hrs. to do a 3 part quest a 5 part quest and a 10 part quest on most of them you have at least 4 ho that you have to do 3 times

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 14 3:19 PM
Level 23
14 days 17 hrs
539 quest
HO 11,16
Flowes 20,274

Half of that on bow figurine and six paws and thats the mightmares

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 14 9:56 AM
That would be great. Also you would know who was stil playing or has quit.
Also the store idea that Lizzie had would be great also!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 14 6:26 AM
make' s you wonder what sully: the bar keeper will turn into!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 8:32 PM
Thanks silver_hawk, realy needed that laugh. As I have had a realy bussy afternoon, with grandkids. they even ask me what song i was humming, it was the one where one needs a hugging and one needs a sapnking.

bfg
 posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 8:54 AM
could you please fivx the find path for the fine buckle. I have spent 117 diamonds today on this and have gotten the same thing every time. i tryed help page it didn't work . i understand that this is being looked into , please do something

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 6:29 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the crafting wheel ? on the daily quest it called to craft somthing 3 time 1st. did ok then on 2nd. one the wheel stoped i had money and soawn of darkness as i waited to click on get it wheel spened again that time i got 2 xx nothing

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 14 7:12 AM
could someone please tell me how do you get the golden chest and where do you find the dragon loard

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 14 8:32 AM
kittensnlace, you can ad me to your friends list. I am Etta 193207

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 14 2:10 PM
I have a puppy egg if anyone want's it. just pm me
this egg is gone

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 11:57 AM
where do you find the fairy in the quest

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 14 8:45 PM
yea tigress1 or a kid at christmas trying to sleep with one eye open !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 14 10:43 AM
Thanks rnmom, for the advice I am like kittensnlace on the last quest, so I'll stay there until new update and build inv. I have taken every thing off my wish list except tha tigger egg. I'll still send gifts out daily.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 14 9:38 AM
Bigfish could you please give us some hope about update this watching and waiting could mean sometime in 2015

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 14 9:57 PM
Hello Everyone I am from Fort Smith, Ark. USA . I realy enjoy reading the Forum. I am retired and spend most day at home so I have lots of time to play this game. Until 3 p.m. then get to spend time with my great grand daugther. She's 4 sometime we play it together .Only she say's that you have to pop the flowers, I am on lev 21 the first quest with Armabella

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 14 1:54 PM
Arkady, I have a owl egg that i would like to trade for tigger egg. My code is Etta 193207if you still want to trade

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 14 9:04 PM
Lanasvet, would like to trade you a Tigger egg for your Phoenix egg . I put you on my friends list if you accept i'll trade you tomorrow . Can' gfe any more today

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 14 4:18 PM
Not getting think you cards!! sent 5 gifts out today and recived 2 think you cards
could you please fix this or some other way to caft pets. I also just money for flowers 3 out of 5 times.
I realy enjoy this game ven with the Six Paws and the run arounding on leavel 21
so please fix these problems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 14 10:57 AM
Viki, I would like to trade items and elements with you for BOW FIRURINE . My Number is 193207

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator