Posts created by MagentaRose

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 16, 15 1:35 PM
Do they become cheaper as you gain experience?
It would be great if she had "Special Reduced Prices" every now & again.
Or
If BF had Reduced Prices every now & again on gems.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 15 5:25 PM
...as many of the players who entered their codes may no longer be playing this game & it would help new players to complete the quest "Add A Friend".

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 15 5:15 PM
1) Maybe due to how long it takes for the Energy Levels to replenish!!!
This game requires patience or real money.

2) If BF reduced the price in real money of buying crystals or at least had a "Discounted Sale" often or the in-game Store had "Special Reduced Prices" once in a while it may hold peoples interest & the Ranking might rise again.

I'm happy to pay for games but when the U.S dollar is converted to another countries currency it makes this game very expensive if you want crystals.
(steps down from soapbox!)

....so I will just rely on my patience & go back to the game...

(How I drool over the unreachable Elixir of Haste)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 15 4:25 PM
I think the Reward is 50 Crystals. Hopefully someone can verify this.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 9, 15 4:42 AM
I would love to be able to afford the "Elixir of Haste". If they didn't make the purchasing of Crystals in real money SOOOOO expensive I'm sure more people would purchase them which would make the game more enjoyable instead of waiting days for the energy to refill.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 8, 15 11:23 PM
Thanks Rulon for mentioning this. You beat me to it.
I wonder how much we actually lose by this happening because I'm sure I'm losing on experience points, money & items after doing quests & also the Daily Award for signing in as it "disconnects" before experience points, money & items get distributed.
So, yes, FIX IT PLEASE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator