Posts created by SA__

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 16 11:35 AM
Pleased to see you are back

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 16 7:37 AM
TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF WHENEVER YOU CAN. THIS WILL HELP YOU STAY STRONG AND KEEP WELL TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND. ACCEPT AS MUCH HELP AS YOU CAN FROM EVERYWHERE YOU CAN.

I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR IN GAME FRIENDS BUT WILL STILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU BOTH, AS WILL MANY OTHERS.

SA.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 3:03 PM
Definitely not a good update for me. I think a lot of people have given up trying to finish as it is just too soul destroying to keep doing the rounds of HOS again and again to get the inventory items needed when we mostly get gold and shards in return for our efforts. Since the inventory drop rate has changed daily quests and gifting have gone out of the window along with all the fun of this previously great game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 8:59 AM
GrandmaTyra how do you manage to hit the right spot on the butterflies? What do you aim for?

Despite hitting all the butterflies every time, I get a very low return of shards, sometimes none at all. I had assumed that some of the butterflies didn't contain shards rather than lack of shards being down to me having a rotten aim (wishful thinking on my part obviously).

Any tips would be appreciated.
Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 9:32 PM
Would the solution to our items or gold/shards needs be solved by

1. returning item drop rate to pre update.
and
2. dropping more shards and some gold from the empty butterflies in the private rooms.

This way people that need more items to once again enjoy playing the game get items and people that need more gold/shards to progress get more gold/shards.

Just an idea.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 7:36 AM
I can't agree more with Diane8722.

Instead of playing at least one full round (level 69) + dozens of specific HOS every day, I now only go into the game to do the dice game, fortune wheel and gift what I can, down to aprox 5 from 15 every day. I now do very few HOS, aprox 10 per day as I quickly loose interest in coin and shard rewards. There is no enjoyment in playing the HOS over and over again if there is little or no chance of getting a required item. Little chance of getting items from HOS make daily quests almost impossible to play. I'm not interested in getting shards to decorate rooms or playing the tournaments but to each their own and I know lots of people enjoy these elements. I just avoid the bits that don't interest me. Unfortunately the only way I can avoid the pitiful item drop from the HOS is to stop playing a game I used to love.

The fun has gone out of this game and I find myself playing less and less to the point where I just don't want to play anymore.

Please, please, please can we have the old HOS drop rate back so we can get back to enjoying a great game.

Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 16 11:23 AM
Sorry Lost, I am one of your game friends that is taking a break. I can't face doing endless HOS now that the rewards are mostly cash and shards. If I'm not able to get the items people want from HOS to gift the things they are asking for I am uncomfortable accepting the things I would like. If the drop changes back to give items I would very much like to play again and gift all my friends, not just the ones that are showing stamps and seasonal items. I hope to exchange gifts with you again in the future so please don't delete me just yet.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 16 3:52 AM
The amount of gold or shards would make no difference, we need items to progress and gift. It was hard enough to get the items you wanted/needed before the change to the drop rate, now it is hardly worth the bother of trying to get the item you want as the odds are so stacked against getting it!.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 12:38 AM
Sa - Level 69

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator