Posts created by crystalwitch1955

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 15 2:41 AM
The objects to avoid crafting when you have a choice are: Ace of Old Leadeer, Ageless Warrior, Aquamarine Charm, Aquatic Curse, Astral Protection, Bitter Loss, Bowl of Secret Power, Buckle of Full Moon, Burden of Obedience, Call of Triumph, Clinging Anchor, Cold Blood, Crafty Leprechaun, Creation of the World, Cup of Glory Cup of Sincere Wishes, Demon's Seal, Doll of Oblivion, Emerald Tablet, Fireball, Flask of Miracles, Forest Smells, Golden Chest, Infernal Armour, Knife of Peril. Of course, there will be times when you have to craft these to fulfil a quest, and you will still get the 2 free items but otherwise, avoid them. There are a lot of other craft items that I am not yet sure whether they will give a profit or loss on sale, but these two lists should be of some help

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 15 2:32 AM
If you want to craft items to sell, the following all sell at a profit - sometimes only 30 coins more than you paid but often a lot more. Ancestor's Spirit, Artifact of Infinity, Beast's Plumage, Bemusing Potion, Binding Fate, Blood Flow Potion, Bloodred Order, Bloodthirsty Order,Bridger of Realms, Butcher's Hook, Cannon of Purification, Card of Destiny, Celestial Hunter, Chastening Power Crown of Justice, Cube of Fortune, Cursed Amulet, Eternal Light, Fine Buckle, Horn of Ancestry, Infusion of Suffering, Insomnia Horn, Mechanical Heart, Natural Selection, Oak Mug, Orb of Moonlight, Pendant of Sympathy, Purifying Fire, Ring of Irrepressibility, Seal of Prayer, Sign of Ferocity, Soul Selector, Star of Renovation, Totem of Harmony, Vulture Statuette, Wild Necklace, Wings of Darkness, Wreath of Spring. Although it will cost you to craft most of these, you will get more back than you paid and you also get two 'free' gifts with each crafting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 15 8:48 AM
I have the same problem, and did with the last update too. Best advice I can give is to just keep playing the HOS and getting your free spins in fortune wheel. It's surprising how quickly your coins and objects mount up, and when you are finally able to move on, you'll find that quite a few of the quests are already completed when you get to them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 15 2:26 AM
Thank you. I have been just doing and redoing the HOGs, building up coins, diamonds and various 'prizes' but a little frustrating not being able to move on properly. I feel better knowing it isn't just me though! Would rather have done without the private room and had a proper update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 15 1:06 PM
Hi. I have been playing this game for a while and so far, have not really had any problems but last week, one of my tasks was to talk to the Chamberlain. When I clicked on him, the message "Chamberlain will talk to you after next update" came up. I checked, and there was an update ready so I installed it and returned to the game. When I clicked on the Chamberlain again, though, I got the same wait for next update message. I did email the tech people and after six attempts finally got an answer saying that it looked like I had reached the end of the available game content and that they did not know when the next update would be. I find this hard to believe as I am only on level 65 and I know some people are far ahead of that level. Also, why let me download one update if it isn't going to make any difference. Ordinarily I would probably just wait it out patiently, but I had an operation on my knee recently and am still unable to get out, so computer games are good for stopping boredom from taking over. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator