Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 23, 13 4:43 AM
I also noticed this today and with it being 2 days before Christmas I think they need to do something so we can enjoy a better Christmas and be able to get all of he collections done. I mean this is just so wrong leaking them out to us a few at a time. Just stick them in the sceness and let us collect them gesh this is the most dumbest idea of them all and then nothing today its ;like what the heck??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 13 4:01 PM
ScotEmpress wrote:I tested the theory from yesterday and it worked. I was about to continue to get the new Christmas collectibles and second and even a third time. I suspect that is why there's a time limit on this quest. It worked on the mini-game as well. Now you just need to get plenty of tweezers.

This was my issue today that I didn't have enough tweezers to get more then 1 collection however I am set with everything else for the next round.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 13 3:55 PM
misties wrote:I guess I would like to know how you (cissyr1768) were able to get 50 gold when they only just released two items to make just one 10 gold set. Let me know how you did that, I must be doing something wrong. I only have got one complete christmas set. Am I missing something?

I just kept playing until when I had enough of the collections to cash out, cashed out 1 behind the other and ended up with 50 gold total not 10 so that means I cashed in 5 of the same collection. I have enough left for 6 more collections will have to do some more scenes for the rest of what is needed to cash those 6 out. I only cashed out 1 today didn't have enough tweezers for the mini game to get another necklace.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 13 3:51 PM
Luckily mine are already unlocked. Thank goodness for that.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 13 3:49 PM
I didn't have enough of the tweezers to do the one collection more then once so I ended up missing out on more then cashing out for the 1 collection. I sure hope they give us another chance at it. However I collected tons for the other collections today so have enough ready just in case for the rest of the collections just need a few each for them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 13 3:40 PM
mpendo wrote:The trick is to keep doing the quests, more xmas coll, but when you r on the third quest do not go back to quest screen until u r done collecting all u need.Once you get reward,they disappear.

This last one was a bit much though I couldn't get hardly enough of the tweasers to do 1 never the less 2 of the mini games. So I ended up with just 1 mini game and that means only getting the collection 1 time oh well maybe the next one will be better so I can get more then 1 collection out of it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 13 3:38 PM
I haven't played the mi9ni games today so not sure if I may miss something or not most likely I will end up missing something. I don't even have enough of what is needed to play the Christmas mini games now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 13 3:34 PM
Well I played it enough to the point to where I got me an extra 50 gold for cashing in my collections and got some extras put away for when I have enough of the other items to complete the collections, then I should get me another 60 gold. Seems to me that most folks would be happy with an extra 50 gold I know I am.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 13 3:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up sounds like I had better load up on the items. This christmas collectible collection is going to be hard to get if they keep doing things like this. Guess they want it to be hard for folks to get a whole set.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 13 3:26 AM
#1 thing I have found out is never do anything 3 at once with this game or you wont get credit for the extras. I did customize 3 at once, one time and got credit for 1 so not any more.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 13 3:19 AM
It must be a new oops that happened along with the update because it was one of the cities that is already there by the looks so someone did another ooops.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 3:56 PM
After finally getting the update done I realized I had to play a few more games to get more of what I needed to play the mini game it wanted me to do, so when I went to cities it showed a new city and said to open it and do the quest it would cost me 99999 gold. Then when I went and did the other city I wanted to do then went back the new city was gone?????? Anyone else see this?

In one of the new Christmas scenes today it asked me to look for the cabbage, well there wasn't any real cabbage. I found lettuce, and an artichoke, well they are assuming that artichoke is cabbage lol. I found that one to be comical.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 3:49 PM
I check mine daily to see if there is an update and then manually update it. Makes my life loads more simple.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 3:44 PM
I hope the rest comes out over the next few days it looks likepeople are getting cranky. It's never good when folks start getting cranky with these updates not working. I just wish so many folks would remember this is a free to play game. I know many do put money into but that is optional, and they need to realize no one forced them to do that.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 3:32 PM
meinaz wrote:I was rejected today by somebody which is kind of strange since I haven't requested friends since before Halloween. I guess somebody just decided to start playing again. I would prefer not to get the rejection notice. I also hope that the gift option will be opened soon, so I can actually help all the friends that I have.

that is what I would like to see happen. These poor saps deleting neighbors, and rejecting requests wont have any friends to give them anything later on lol. That will be funny.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 3:27 PM
mammamia21099 wrote:Looks like they are releasing these items piecemeal. I wish they had at least given us one complete collection to work on, but at least we have some of the items. Not looking forward to having to do a daily update, but it looks like that is what is going to happen. I understand they probably lost money by letting us get all that gold in the TG quests (I got over 2k myself), but they could have put a cap on it this time like 1 complete set of each daily or something like that instead of getting everyone upset by doing it like this. I've never seen so many hostile players as I have since the 1st Christmas update came out.

I know what you are talking about seems like everyone is going nut case over the Christmas one not working right I see no sense at all in complaining about a free game. I figured if it was messed up I would just wait until it's fixed or that I would give up for a week or so. However many don't care they spend money on gold and seem to be ticked off about it, well the rest of us don't have funds to pay for gold and we work our tails off to make it, to me it's well worth that.

I do believe though that BFG needs to put on the games not to invest money in them if people can't afford to waste money. I never got anywheres near 100 gold out of thanksgiving one. I was away for a few days and missed out, then to top all of that off the game only credited me 7 of the 15 that I had so I only got 70 gold. 70 Gold was better then no gold.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 3:16 PM
wulfruna wrote:I have reached a high level in the game, without needing to spend any actual money ( yes really!!) and am still really enjoying the challenge. It needs quite a bit of hard work and persistence but you can easily get lots of coins from the minigames which enables you to buy the macaroni cheese - which increases your energy and restores it to maximum. That's great value!
I am prepared to be patient and wait for the collectibles to appear gradually - and just enjoy the hunt in the meantime.

I have done this as well. I also only am spending any gold I get in the game very sparingly that way it lasts and last. I have never put a single penny into this yet have way over 100 gold in there. I also have plenty of food stocked up. Yet I see folks complaining about 4 gold. I used my 4 gold and its not like we are giving it to the boy and getting nothing back we have the bread in our inventory. So why complain about that. You can use the food for energy.

Lately I have noticed so many folks complaining yet this is a free to play game. You DON'T have to buy gold. That is up to you. No one put a gun to anyone's head and forced them to do it. I do this game 100% free I don't have cash to throw around. I also wait patiently for updates and fixes, I know there are issues but gesh its a Free game to play as you like to play.

I think BFG needs to put up in big letters Do not invest money you don't have to waste, just so folks will quit doing it. Many of us are doing this for free, not a penny invested and already up there where other folks are that put money into it. So it can be done.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 6:19 AM
Valdy wrote:I see that in this latest update, Mr. Wobbleton, the new pet (penguin) is now available for... wait for it... 50 GOLD BARS !!

I have 50 gold bars, but I know a hundred better ways to spend those. I don't want a penguin pet anyway.

I can see I wont be getting that pet. That is way to much for a pet.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 13 5:25 AM
PTBT wrote:There are 3 new ones, and I hope I have this right - Toy Store, Library, and Park Ranger.

The Toy Store one doesn't have the right picture on it but it is the first one now and is 18. Actually they are all 18.

The isue that I see though is that we have to play and play to get 18 of any one thing to play a mini game, then if we are lucky we will get a collectible. If not then we have to use 18 more and 18 more and 18 more lol. Its just so wrong. I wont be doing it. Instead I am looking at changing over from BF to Game house. Its more enjoyable and it looks like BF is going downhill all the time lately. After 5 years of being here. I am giving up. Just so tired of the bad games, issues and other things.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 13 5:20 AM
You have to do another quest to unlock those.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator