Posts created by jessara

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 17 10:39 AM
Basically? They're adverts.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 17 9:42 AM
Sometimes, right before you start the level there's a button saying 10% bonus beside the play button. Touch that, and watch the video and if you win the level you get an extra 1, 3 or 6 coins.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 22, 17 1:57 PM
I'm one of the fishies who goes back to make master and architect on more levels. I tend to go back and work on older cities and past quests if I'm waiting to ship over enough of a resource to build the next monument. And of course I watch the bonus video when I'm doing master levels.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 17 2:25 PM
keitht53 wrote:All progress since early December lost again.

I started playing again after the new city and update was announced on 5th January. I have been playing without any problem until I loaded up at 10pm UK time today and I am back at the same point I was when the problem first occurred in early December. [Removed by Moderator]
The only indication there might be a problem was the flash screen thanking me for playing North Pole.

And there's a new event city coming up too. Personally I make sure my device is in flight mode when I enter the game, and I check against the game I've got loaded on a different device, pulling that from the server. The server game hasn't updated in a month.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 17 2:19 PM
Hi bfgBellerophon

It's not a suggestion - when I go to the event city page in my passport Cancun is listed as an event city, 'Coming soon!' I wondered if anyone had any speculation about when.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 17 11:31 AM
So, when do you all think Cancun's going to be released as an event city?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 16 3:32 PM
San Francisco 66 - 1, 66 - 2 don't exist, there's no side path at that level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 16 3:20 PM
Do we all have the same one? I bought Santa's workshop without completing all the intern levels and I have a number 1 above the tick on my stamp. Does anyone have anything different?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 16 3:17 PM
So far I've only opened the chests I don't have to buy a key for. Is it worth paying for the keys?

What sort of things do you get from the 350 coins chests, the 180 coins chests and the 90 coins chests?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 18, 16 5:32 AM
Arrgh! I just lost 31 levels of progress. I had my finger on the screen for something else, and the pop-up asking me which game I wanted to play appeared - with the server game right under my finger. And you have to connect to the server for the bonus videos.

Fix this! And actually tell us when you get your server working again!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 18, 16 5:27 AM
Level 3 in Rome's not bad for bricks and hats. And it's a fairly easy win too, for before getting to level 63.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 15, 16 10:39 AM
keitht53 wrote:Problems again with sync being lost between the tablet and the server. It's been going on for 2 or 3 days now and I am again losing levels. I tried logging out of Facebook and back in which is when I lost about 20 levels. Is there anything else I can try to re-establish the link to the server?

Happened to me too. I lost all my progress since I got to Rome. At least this time I know that I need to build up a lot of blues for the sixth monument if I don't want to end up spending 600 coins on the red local.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 26, 16 7:34 AM
lordkalvan wrote:North Pole level 1 takes either a boost or a lot of luck. It is easy if you make a lightning early then manage to make a line blast next to it and swap them.

This post is so other fishies get the advice while I still remember how I did it.

Most of the levels I've been in seem to pretty much require a lightning bolt.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 24, 16 1:17 PM
kiwiannie65 wrote:how do i get the locked up cotton ball to fall?

If it's chained in place you need to get it with a line crush or by setting pff a bomb beside it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 23, 16 8:34 AM
Well, for Big Ben, level 60 in London, you need 350,000 bricks, 1,200,000 hats, 500,000 pink gems and 5 green gems.

There's a helping hand at level 54 offering 500,000 pink gems and 5 green gems for 750,000 bricks and you can buy 900,000 bricks and 1,000,000 hats for 500 coins at level 57.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 13, 16 5:53 AM
There is no New York 18-3, but 28-3 in New York is good for bricks.

And I'm finding it impossible to get through the master level 83-3 in Paris, so maybe that's been changed since it was recommended.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 13, 16 1:13 AM
Unable to download London.

I try but I keep getting Error in Download messages.

Any advice - besides going to Big Fish Tech Support that doesn't?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just sorted it by connecting to the internet for a while before trying to download London, instead of connecting and immediately trying to download.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 4, 16 2:37 PM
Pdominian wrote:Does anyone feel excited for another event? For me, this has been one of the easiest city in Gummy Drop - New Mexico! Surprisingly, the 10-items quests are doable and the buildings cost are very cheap indeed. It's been 12 hours from the event and I've already reached the 5th monument! Time for me to leave the horrendous Seoul for now.

Is it me or some of the levels are similar from previous cities? I remember seeing one from Seoul.
MC 16 = Seoul 74

I'm not finding it as easy as you are, but that might be because I only got to Paris so far - it's still easier than Rio was though, since I was still in Sydney at the time. I've got the first monument right now.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 26, 16 2:28 PM
keitht53 wrote:
jessara wrote:Happened again. I just lost 46 levels, some 3000 coins and 95 travel vouchers because I made the mistake of thinking it was fixed and entered the game without putting it in flight mode first. I was five levels from getting to Paris.

keitht53, just a warning for you, in case you managed to complete Transylvania again.

Thanks for the warning. I've just about completed Transylvania again and have completed St Petersburg plus going back to Tokyo with the aim of completing all the Master Builder levels. If that goes bang now I will definitely not be a happy bunny.

I'm going to have to risk connecting to the network otherwise I can't download Mexico City. Fingers crossed!

I'd suggest only connecting once you have the game open. It's as I leave or enter it that the Gummy Drop server's been eating my progress. But Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 26, 16 4:46 AM
Happened again. I just lost 46 levels, some 3000 coins and 95 travel vouchers because I made the mistake of thinking it was fixed and entered the game without putting it in flight mode first. I was five levels from getting to Paris.

keitht53, just a warning for you, in case you managed to complete Transylvania again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator