Posts created by cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 11:38 AM
Thankful for FINALLY getting the last ghost I needed to fill my album

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 11:36 AM
Thank you Catrin72 and Bapple... I thought I might be missing something. I'll kepp doing Trina quests and hording keys in the hopes of being able to use them later.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 9:19 AM
Hello MC Forum, I am a little confused regarding the Golden Keys and Private Rooms.

My problem may have something to do with the level I'm at, only 36 and holding until the seasonal fun is over. I have 3 private rooms. All slots are open. So I can't get any further on the unlock slots Achievement. I can still work on the Trina's Quests/Golden keys... but what is the point? I have no more slots that can be unlocked and not enough furniture options to get that Achievement either.

I know I'm missing something here. Do I get more rooms as I level up?

Thanx, cindykat325 - human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 9:06 AM
I just made my own spread sheet that I add to whenever I craft a new pet

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 8:57 AM
Fingers crossed for you here on the Maine border of NH... I'll be in your shoes soon. Stay warm and safe!!!

I don't have any of your accounts but if you need help please IM me.

cindykat325 - human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 3:51 PM
I had the worst time finding the Big Ear dark blue ghost. Since we need 500 total for the achievement I just set aside traps. When I needed candy for my DD, I would catch every Dark Blue I could find. it took a while but I finally got him.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 5:44 PM
Thank you Moderator

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 5:29 PM
so cute!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 5:28 PM
I can't see anything

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 1:44 PM
impatiently!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 2:31 PM
when you arrange your work schedule around MC and gifting...
get up early to gift friends, schedule lunch to gift again, then gift again in the evening after logging off work.

Thank goodness I work from home!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 6:55 PM
I LOVE the new Avatar (last one on my list - Black Cat Skeleton). Bring on those Yellow Ghosts!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 3:56 PM
LOL YAY

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 3:54 PM
Bummer, I have Kindle on my PC and I often have them up at the same time so I can read while I wait out Cooldown's. I don't get them I'm sad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 3:46 PM
I kept them in my wish list for a few weeks until I worked up a "safe" stockpile. You can always put them back on if you need to later.

As for not having something to strive for if you aren't leveling up, there are still plenty of things to work on while holding the Level up thing...
Achievements
Daily Quests
Castle Challenge
or you can be an obsessive/compulsive type person like me and try for ALL the pets and attempt to get 1 of everything in my inventory by the time the event season is over, LOL

I'm new to the game too, only been playing a few months. The best advise I got was to relax and play for fun, not stress over what level I was at. I've talked to folks that have been playing since 2014. They said there is plenty of time, just play and have fun.

Cindykat325...human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 10:48 AM
mumma_1 wrote:Would it be possible to use the spacebar on the keyboard to pause a HOS. There have been times where the phone has rang or there is a knock on the door, and it can take up to four clicks on the pause button before it actually pauses.

I'll second that suggestion!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 10:35 AM
I'd play for avatars!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 2:54 PM
Kimberly_63 wrote: Happy Friday the 13th!

and Happy Friday the 13th to you too

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 2:48 PM
you folks are the best! hopefully I can work that out around my day job LOL
maybe I can log in real quick before work, then at lunch, then after

Thanx so much!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 2:28 PM
how do I gift 15? It only gives me 5 when I log in

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator