Posts created by gladysschmuck

posted in Dig The Ground on Apr 22, 18 10:17 AM
Never mind. Must have been a game glitch. I restarted the game and all jewels were there.

posted in Dig The Ground on Apr 22, 18 9:11 AM
It took me a few days to realize that I could delete colors by twos. That helps to be able to build longer chains.

posted in Dig The Ground on Apr 22, 18 9:09 AM
Boxes don't move. They are barriers. You have to work around them.

posted in Dig The Ground on Apr 22, 18 8:12 AM
Anyone know how to get started? 2 jewels make it impossible to make a 3 jewel match.

posted in Solitaire Blocks: Royal Rescue on Nov 3, 17 6:10 AM
I downloaded it 3 separate times. Game downloads just fine and shows up in my game manager. When I click on play the bubble pop sound happens but nothing else. The game just won't play.

H'okay, never mind. I performed the ubiquitous Microsoft solution (restarted the computer) and now the game works just fine.

posted in Antique Shop: Lost Gems London on Sep 5, 17 7:27 AM
Wish I had seen the current reviews before I bought this game. I would have seen the complaint about freezing and not bought the stupid game. I have no tolerance for a game that repeatedly freezes.

Wish I had read this before I got stuck. This is the second game in a row I've played with glitches so bad one had to start over after the fix (other one was Romeo & Juliet). I hate having to start a game over so usually dump the game when this happens. Where are the beta testers on these games???

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 7:11 AM
Is it just me or was this game offered a month or two ago under another name? I swear I've played it before. It's okay but not great. I like Match 3 but this one is pretty boring.

Okay, after someone else mentioned beta testing this game I realized that I had too. That's why it looks so familiar. DUH! In my defense I've beta tested no fewer than 10 games in the past month or so. Hard to keep them all straight in my mind.

This isn't my favorite type of mach 3. I really prefer the ones in which there is a choice of objects to purchase. But, I'm about to be out of games to play so guess I'll buy this one.

posted in Spooky Solitaire: Halloween on Nov 1, 16 8:28 AM
I think I had to use several of my extra cards. Persistence is the only secret here.

posted in Spooky Solitaire: Halloween on Nov 1, 16 8:16 AM
I'm surprised to find this thread empty. This game seem pretty buggy to me. Freezing, crashing, running slowly at times. Yes, I know the drill. Just wondered if others were having issues too.

posted in Button Tales on Aug 10, 16 3:22 PM
bfgIlinalta, thanks for your comments. I understand how the game works and read, and used, the flips. Just had no success even with using them. Again, I play for fun. I appreciate somewhat of a challenge but this game is beyond frustrating. Beyond frustrating = no fun for me. Again, far as I'm concerned having a game be this difficult/irritating on little ol' level 4 does not bode well for the remainder of the game.

BTW your operative word "theoretically" certainly applies with this game.

posted in Button Tales on Aug 10, 16 7:58 AM
That was my experience too. Tried it twice. No buy for me and I love match 3 games. I want fun, not frustration, especially this early on.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 16 1:37 PM
Thanks for your suggestion, Cheryl. This issue took applying the "Microsoft Solution" - restarting the computer. I've had to do that twice since the issue. It seems to me like this game is really buggy. I've had various problems with it since the beginning. Will be glad to see it in my rear view mirror.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 16 12:40 PM
I'm at the lizard trying to solve the blue and red puzzle by the skeleton. Hint button quit working. Map won't light up for any location but the current. I'm just plain stuck here. Anyone else had this happen?

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 25, 16 2:40 PM
I'm getting bored with this game too. The digging to the bottom matches are particularly irritating in that frequently the matchable piece is out of the "flashlight" area. How am I supposed to see something that's in the black area?????

The first 60 or so levels ware fine and enjoyable.............well, except for the exasperating limited click puzzles. I'm at level 111 and haven't a clue why I'm still hanging in except for the fact that I dislike not finishing a game. However, someone else reported 200 levels? That's nuts and far too much.

Could not agree more with the pointlessness of the inventory, feathers, and the silly artifacts. What's the point of having things that have no function or purpose? Should be a store or something in which all that cr...................er, stuff, could be traded in for something worthwhile..................like a skip on the stupid limited move puzzles.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 25, 16 2:36 PM
I add my thanks for the work you went to providing walkthroughs for these irritating puzzles. I would have quit the game long ago if not for your provision.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 18, 16 9:13 AM
Thanks. I thought I looked at all topics thoroughly before I posted but obviously I missed that one.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 17, 16 1:21 PM
Can't figure out how to do it in 5 moves. Any ideas?

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 24, 15 6:19 AM
Same problem here. Why should I have to restart the game under a new profile? This is pretty clearly a game glitch. Makes me wonder how many more glitches there are that make this game unplayable without repeated restarting. I'm not buying a glitchy game.

Thanks for that information. Hadn't thought about a saved file corruption but that makes perfect sense. Curses corruptions!

Nope, don't want to start all over again - though I did like the game. Too many other games out there to play one over again.

Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate it!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator