Posts created by geri_mac

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 1:18 AM
At last I got the final Christmas Stocking, I was weeks trying to get it and am still in shock that it finally appeared, Happy day for me

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 18 3:17 AM
I got all the snowmen and christmas trees but have been trying for days to get the last stocking (top left) and no luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 17 6:01 AM
Hi Ickis and Shadowgirl you can add me as a friend, my id is 621552 and am playing as ger, I will be glad to help with gifts, the forum here is a great source of information, and everyone is very helpful, a great bunch of people willing to help out where they can

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 5:10 AM
thanks will try to re download to see if it helps and am trading the extras hoping to build up a cache of wands to see if they drop any quicker

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 4:30 AM
there must be something wrong with me, I hate this christmas update, hated the halloween one as well, trying to collect the wands for the snowglobes is awful as Im not getting very many in the hidden object scenes and as for lights, bells and ornaments forget it just not happening for me, this morning I have been playing since 9am trying to get bells for the daily quest its now after 12 and I havent gotten one yet and only got 1 wand, its no fun just frustration and it took me 2 days to get the 5 lights

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 12:59 AM
ger old id 41371 new id 621552

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 1:53 AM
lost game for me as well - ger - id 41317

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 3:36 AM
thanks to everyone who participated in the global event, I was very happy to receive the diamonds, the latest castle challenge really depleted my stock so am delighted to have a chance to build them back up

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 3:27 AM
hi I sell them as I dont use them, you get 50 coins for them, nice sum if you have a lot

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 16 4:26 AM
agree, its brilliant thank you and now if I could just get the last 5 medallions for the castle challenge all would be rosy in my castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 16 8:21 AM
Hi really funny thread, thanks all for cheering me up, had a great giggle reading it

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 16 3:45 AM
thank you developers for making the flowers easier to see, this is the first time I have ever been able to collect the 3 from each scene, they seem to waving at me and practically calling my name

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 6:55 AM
I can no longer access the game since yesterday, I keep getting a message saying my game has been saved until the update but what update, I have been in contacted with customer service re the castle challenges not opening for me so I sent another email to the very patient person who has been dealing with me but so far I havent heard back so have been shut out of the game since yesterday, I am on level 71 but I dont think its anything to do with that, has anyone experianced anything similar ???

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 16 7:34 AM
over 24 hours later the update decided to kick in so am now up and running, but really I didnt do anything but ignore it but had to send another email to tech support tellling them to disregard the other email

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 16 2:12 AM
thanks to all and tried all advice but its still the same, have emailed the problem to tech support so fingers crossed they will be able to fix it

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 16 10:13 AM
problem now is that I cant get into the game at all because of this so called update but no update in game manager

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 16 9:59 AM
yes did exit the game, did it about 3 different times,checked all drivers etc were up to date, will prob have to contact tech support

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 16 9:32 AM
Im just ready to go on to level 67 and am ready to unchain the knight, I was told I have to download the next part but hours later am still waiting for it to download, did anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it

posted in Black Swan on May 7, 16 5:54 AM
I was going to buy this game as I read a review of it which said it was great, but after reading about all the glitches I will wait until its all sorted out so thanks to all who posted

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 4:02 AM
Hi Lucy I have sent you a request, on midnight castle I am Ger

I have been trying to add you but am not having any luck, my id is 41371 so feel free to add me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator