Posts created by sb54

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 17 1:19 PM
Emily can't move for 25 seconds. How do I know when 25 seconds is up?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 17 8:11 AM
The object is to clean 2 tables 3 times,but only 4 couples and not 6 come in the allotted time. So how do you win this level?

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 17 3:46 AM
The object of the game is to decorate,but there's nothing there to decorate with. So what do I do?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 16 3:48 AM
I tried that and the same thing no diamond. The meter isn't completely filled so do I wait till I'm almost of product before I re-fill because if i re-refill immediately after using the item it doesn't work.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 16 1:30 PM
I can't get the diamond on this level. I know i am supposed to have everything in stock. When I use an item 'I refill immediately but at the end of the game no diamond.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 16 9:53 AM
I figured it out. Thank you

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 16 9:49 AM
I don't understand wait until the last customer of the day?How quickly must i serve the customers?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 12:42 PM
How do you get the diamond?it says to get the spices two in a row,but I can't do it because one customer may want them but the next one does not.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 9:47 AM
What do they consider 30 seconds on the meter? If i don't serve the customers quick enough they lose hearts.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 16 10:44 AM
It's the challenge when you have to alternate between people sitting at tables and people coming to the counter, It's fine as long as one sits at the table and then one comes to the counter. The problem arises when you have 2 or more at the counter and Patrick cleans the table. Do all the people at the counter count as one and Patrick cleaning count as the other? Confused as how to proceed. Thanks for the help.

posted in Weather Lord on Dec 1, 15 5:31 AM
I need help on level 4.Thank you

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Aug 26, 15 2:56 PM
I am stuck.
Can't get 3 stars.

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 26, 15 1:53 PM
I am stuck on level 18. Every time I get the fire, it only stays on the top of the board, or I get stars that get in the way, and the flame goes out. Very frustrating.

I am stuck on level 18. Every time I get the fire, it only stays on the top of the board, or I get stars that get in the way, and the flame goes out. Very frustrating.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Mar 28, 15 8:12 AM
I made a mistake on my last post. It's level 2.3 and not 2.6. I can't get gold on this level because I can't break the rocks in time. Any suggestions? Thank you.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Mar 28, 15 8:06 AM
I am stuck on level 2.3 I am trying to get gold, but I run out of time trying to get to get the rocks. Any suggestions? Thank you.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Jul 10, 10 3:11 PM
I'm at the last ranch and for the life of me ,i can't seem to get everything done in time to win the game.How do I win it? Thank you!

posted in Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year on Feb 28, 09 11:44 AM
Hi. I'm having trouble on level 33.Initally i need to build one grand park and appeal of 250+ .Then later on I have to also have to get 250,000 in rent and 2 more grand parks.I can't seem to get the rent or the appeal.Can someone help me. Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator