Posts created by kitten61758

posted in WMS Jungle Wild Slot Machine on Feb 6, 13 11:25 PM
My game played for about 5 minutes then froze. I had to unplug computer to get it off. I followed instructions for run as administrator and I clicked on Show hidden files , folders and drives. I went to computer and clicked on OS(C) and then clicked program files(x86) and game not there. All I have for this day is Big Fish Games Cache.

It may not freeze up ever again. I have Windows 7.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 30, 10 12:44 PM
The puppy as the hint is adorable and when it is recharging he's lying down chewing on a bone or sock, etc. When hint is full he barks.Love it.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 30, 10 12:42 PM
I also like the mini-games but the music drives me nuts and I like country just not that type of country. So I just turn off the sound and doesn't bother me anymore.

posted in Totem Treasure 2 on Apr 4, 10 9:45 AM
Mine never asked to put in players name and I keep going back to $2000 when I go back to play. Other slots don't do this. I juat had over $2 million and its gone.

posted in Totem Treasure 2 on Apr 4, 10 9:43 AM
I don't know what happens to my wins. I get millions of dollars and when i go back in to play again, Back to $2000. If its in bank I sure can't find it. I just had over 2 million dollars went back in and it was gone. Really irritating. I love the game but my other slots don't do that.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Mar 2, 10 12:13 PM
Welcome to the pond 101LULU

Devil's Triangle is a good game . I bought it when first came out and loved it. Won't spoil it but ending is different and intriguing. Happy Gaming.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Mar 1, 10 7:47 PM
I gave up and just clicked hints until it finished. Cost me points but I'm playing for fun . Good luck.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Feb 27, 10 4:31 PM
Is it really coming tomorrow?This is from June 2009 about Faerie Solitaire but not 2

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 26, 10 1:22 PM
Found you, Max. BOO. Am going to have to try this game but have so many I want.

posted in A Dwarf's Story on Feb 21, 10 7:29 PM

Oh ,read other post and figured this out

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 19, 10 9:07 PM
Welcome to the pond EOTD

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 19, 10 9:05 PM
Thanks,willie. Sounds like my kind of game. Will definitely check it out.

Welcome to the pond ROBBINZNEST

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 29, 10 10:22 AM
That is only in the CE. If you have $6.99 version it's not there.
Welcome to the pond LUCKYGAL57

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 23, 10 6:13 PM
This is only in the Collectors Edition. Do you have the CE or regular $6.99 game?
Welcome to the pond,ZUKIBABA

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jan 23, 10 11:02 AM
I have all the MCF games,including Millionheir for DS, and Madame Fate is one of my favorites.

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jan 21, 10 4:38 AM
Welcome to the pond, MARGIECRUM1

Sorry I've never played it but I'm sure another fishie will be along soon that knows.

posted in Redrum ™ on Jan 20, 10 8:13 AM
I love Redrum. I've played it twice and the story line is great.

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 12:00 PM
I thought this thread looked familiar. One of my first. When I saw The White House today, I thought this was it. I haven't bought it yet.I was hoping would get it.

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 8, 10 4:40 AM
Thanks MargieB.
I figured something like that. Have a great day.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator