Posts created by tutsey

posted in Spring in Japan on Jun 20, 16 6:17 PM
How do you find the meteorite pieces (Tokyo) in order to get green gems?

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 17, 11 12:07 PM
Cannot get this game to show up on full screen option. There is about a 1" margin at the top, left side, and bottom of the screen, which eliminates viewing or clicking on the inventory. Any suggestions? I changed my screen resolution, but did not help.

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 1, 10 6:50 PM
I am getting the same "access violation" error message for this game as noted on other user discussions.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 12:52 PM
I agree with all the other posts. The graphics are terrible and way too dark. I buy most of the hidden object games, but am definitely not buying this one. BFG should advise this distributor/creator how end users feel about this game.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 4:20 PM
Looks as if alot of users are having technical issues with this game. I cannot get it to play after downloadiing and activation. I will not be buying it, unless BFG resolves the technical problems.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 4:11 PM
I cannot get this game to play at all. I have used all the suggestions given on BFG's help site. Nothing works. I have Firefox and a firewall, but BFG is listed on both to allow site. Anyone have any other suggestions?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 11, 09 8:59 AM
Thanks for your suggestion, but this doesn't work either. It is showing a puzzle is needed (need to use something from my inventory). I have tried everything in inventory (yellow rock, blue rock, torch, letter). Anyone know where and what is the item I need in inventory?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 9, 09 5:44 PM
In Chapter 5: Hall of Giants. There is supposed to be some yellow chalk on the saffolding below the Giant rabbit head. Walkthrough said to click on the right of the rabbit's head. I cannot find the yellow chalk on the screen. Do I need to go back and get the yellow chalk in the other Chapter? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator