Posts created by kiwicrone

posted in Mystery Loss on Dec 21, 17 6:11 PM
I am on Win 10 and the game had been playing fine for days then instead of playing the selected level it went to white screen during the game], and hasn't appeared since.I have shut it down and restarted I have re installed. I have waited a month then re installed ...still no game. I have checked game updates nothing I am on a laptop that can play Sims 4 and the graphics card, an Nvidia, is up todate

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 24, 17 2:16 PM
Yet I can still visit ReShon who has not played in some months (still at level 8) nothing has changed on the Island,and who I helped, as my happy face is over their machine and she has not activated the help and I am stuck with that player on my helped list.
I can also visit many others who are inactive and have been for sometime from my followers and helped/helper lists. Simply just going in and playing your game is not all that is needed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 22, 17 9:50 PM
Then how come I can get a call for help and when I try to go to that Island I get the same update message? I assume that you have to be playing which means updated to call for help.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 2:47 PM
Seems to be connected to the guy in the hot air balloon, as on my island he is in the very front of the palace/island area that cannot be cleared yet, left of the gazebo, but when I visit the very few islands that the game is presently allowing me the balloon is over the hedge between the house and right of the gazebo, where he has been before in the game. So I can visit islands where the balloon is in different places!!! but these players are all at a similar level of play and palace building which is the recently opened area. Playing on PC. Electric Crocodile

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 25, 17 4:00 PM
Also don't you just love how they shrink to fit in their doors to recharge?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 15, 17 3:23 PM
I thought that these were the large green chests that were opened with the three keys at the end of the dive, but my total hasn't changed in at least three dives.I have been 54 out of 60 for a while!
Is this a glitch or are they some other object? I have been playing for a very long time so I don't know how long it has been since the total stopped increasing as I dive every day and have 202 of the achievements.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 6, 17 8:06 PM
just keep harvesting and growing and harvesting. I only have 3 plots of any plant. Storage can be allowed for by selling other items at market. Potatoes grow really fast and are easy to get large number of. Wait until you have to have 5 gold and 8 pairs of spectacles

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 6, 17 12:34 AM
Look at and travel to every notification that pops up in your game as often when it mentions an award or an item for sale it pays to check the market of that player as foundation or marvelous bricks are often not mentioned but will be for sale. Also alluring amber is also sold. Usually the players at level 100 plus will offer the palace items. I put some out most days.Electric Crocodile (NZ) and so does Magic Frog.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 4, 17 2:07 PM
He is a white rat, a super white rat genetically modified in the lab and wearing a villans mask. He can charge what he wants I don't care. He can buy what he wants BUT he should sell what he buys.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 1, 17 8:18 PM
I send him scurrying off for logs or milk as I always need those, with occassional topups for balloons or islander requests. Never cheese though!! You just woudn't be able to trust it arriving in one piece.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 1, 17 6:33 PM
I will put out more paper and palettes

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 1, 17 5:23 PM
I think I will deploy drones!
On another light note, if I get to start another game I will choose Hairy Butterfly as we all know what Butterfly gets shortened to!
At the moment I am from the Crocodile clan but love having Butterfly clan members in my friends, watchers and helpers lists.
I don't mind who shops at the market or how often it is just when the R oops Panda and Bots buy things that a player can't order that is annoying as all that work of producing goes to waste.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 31, 17 12:59 PM
As I have nearly finished my palace I have started putting out foundation bricks and marvelous bricks to start paying back via the market for all that I have bought. THAT PANDA bought all my foundation bricks (10)and they had been there less than an hour! How am I supposed to help others (as we all know that they cannot be ordered from that thieving flying rat) I am not a happy player!!!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 19, 17 3:17 PM
Also need to shorten the length of time that the seahorses take to deliver bricks as the dives usually finished before they get back!
I am not sure it is easier as we need more balloons to bring back the correct stones and enough stones. I never bothered with balloons as I always bought depleted stones from friends and made what I needed, now I have to wait to dive until I have enough from ballon trips as no one sells them anymore. I think the amber is better balanced than before.
Think of this as a sort of Beta game and the input of constructive opinions are how the developers move forward.
It is a free game so relax and embrace change.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 9, 17 11:21 PM
Really like the new graphics and the changes to upgrading.The underwater experience is really fast and great. Thanks for the great update it really speeds up the game.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 12, 17 1:23 PM
I have also had 3 or 4 crashes this morning ID S8FBAAAA Electric Crocodile

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 9, 17 5:32 PM
As I kept a written copy of my IDs and island names I was fully restored after going to C.S. with the info. Thank you Silver_Hawk for the info even though I worked it out myself and the forums were down.
Please every one put pen to paper and make a copy of your ID and user name. Don't trust being able to acess your PC or whatever you play on to get info.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 7, 17 9:21 PM
I was Electric Crocodile ID GSYAAAAA and now I am Big Snail ID S8FBAAAA. I now have to start from the beginning.... not happy! I spent actual money on the game. The game has the cheek to offer at a bargain price items I already owned. I was locked out of the game mid January

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 21, 17 1:45 PM
When you first start playing, the game generates a name and that is what you are called unless you change it before agreeing on the opening page. If yours was Leaping Sor... then the name is Leaping Sorceress or Sorcerer. Also the abbreviated name comes up when purchasing from others markets. Your game ID is in the help section and is always the same. It is not the sequence of letters and numbers on the loading screen. Just be glad you are not a Butterfly as that also gets abreviated to the first three letters also!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 17, 17 3:15 PM
At least my game struggled through until 2 days ago when it finally went unplayable.
I really feel for players that have been locked out since the season update.
On a more positive note I have been more attentive to my house and garden chores!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator