Posts created by Guamchef

posted in Lucid on Mar 22, 11 4:50 AM
Level 8 with all those green tiles can be done! Keep at it, it is not easy but can be done. Much too complicated to show how to do it. I was able to do it within the first 25 minutes of playing the game.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 15, 11 11:25 AM
I must have learned how to finish this footprint tile level but I have forgotten and I can't find the tutorial. Can someone help me?

posted in Dale Hardshovel and The Bloomstone Mystery on May 30, 10 9:42 AM
LizzieK wrote:I have taken videos of the solutions for the Dale Hardshovel puzzles for levels 43 through 100. I have posted the video solutions for levels 97 and 100 on youtube. I will post the other levels soon.

Thank you so very much, I doubt that I would have been able to solve that level, even after watching your video I had a difficult time getting it. But I finally did and now I can sleep at night and move on.

posted in Dale Hardshovel and The Bloomstone Mystery on May 27, 10 4:45 AM
I'm still hanging in there, but not trying as frequently. I am able to eliminate one pair but cannot get the second pair. I hope folks keep this going and one day one of us will find the secret and be able to share it with others. I know if I solve it and can remember how I did it, I would scream it from the rooftops.

posted in Dale Hardshovel and The Bloomstone Mystery on May 25, 10 3:56 AM
Are you still trying to complete level 100? Or did you finish and have a tip? I think 40 minutes for level 97 is a great accomplishment, congratulations!

posted in Dale Hardshovel and The Bloomstone Mystery on May 22, 10 1:36 PM
I am glad to hear that someone else made it to level 100. Sorry but I am also stuck. I was going to share my solutions to 97 but glad you saved me the trouble. Please if anyone completes 100 at least give us a little hint.

posted in Dale Hardshovel and The Bloomstone Mystery on May 21, 10 11:08 PM
I really got addicted to this game, witness the fact that it is two in the morning and I am looking for a soultion to level 97. I hope eventually I will be struck by a bolt of genius but if not, I hope someone will eventually post a help or solution. I hate to be so close and yet so far.

posted in Cradle of Persia on Jul 31, 09 8:34 AM
I also agree that Cradle of Persia is too difficult and I am not a fan of the game play of this version. I absolutely loved Cradle of Rome and have become quite expert at it. I am always able to finish all 100 levels now and just play against myself at each level to beat my previous time. I can't count the times I have played it now and still go back to it after I take some time off from it. I was so excited when I saw Cradle of Persia appear but was quickly disappointed in the style of game play. I have not been able to perservere with Cradle of Persia and only hope that next time they go back to the old style of match three.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator