Posts created by Kamali

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts on Dec 25, 17 4:09 AM
Valdy wrote:Wow !! The SE is out 4 days after the CE came out. There should be no exceptions. ALL SEs should be out 4 days after the CE comes out.

Agreed. But I bet a lot of people in that circumstance wouldn't mind waiting 4 days for the SE whereas they aren't so happy to wait a month - and I bet a lot of those who paid extra for this CE so they'd have it for Christmas will be annoyed that the SE is out so quick.

Personally, I am disappointed that on what is the biggest day of the year, there is basically no new game for me to play.

That said, this is a beautiful game, perfect for the season and the day, and a great sequel to last year's game.

I just finished the CE version, extra levels and all, thanks to today's 60% off sale.

I loved the game, and I had no technical problems with actually playing it.

I hope there will be a sequel - soon.

I just finished the CE version, extra levels and all - loved the game, had no technical problems with actually playing it.

However when I was about to shut it down I clicked the 'notebook' and it is written in what looks like Russian. Everything in the game proper was in English, it was just the notebook that isn't.

That said, it did not spoil my enjoyment of the game in the least, I just thought I should mention it in case the Devs need to know.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 12:48 AM
I am stuck on Kao-Ri Level 8. The tasks are all crossed out (ie completed) except for 'use the Akhi fire sign 4 times'. I would - but there is no Akhi fire sign to use.

Reading the forum it is supposed to be an arrow on the left. There is no arrow anywhere on the screen, never mind on the left.

Also reading the forum, it is supposed to be in the backpack which is supposed to be below the Menu button. There is no backpack below the menu button or anywhere else on the screen. There was a backpack in Moai 4, but not in Moai 5.

As things stand, I can never get past this level. If a fix isn't found soon, I'll be expecting my money back.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 12:17 AM
nwl43 wrote:Look in Kao Ri's backpack. Once you have earned the spell it will appear in the backpack along with name and description.

What backpack? There was a backpack in Moai 4, but there's no backpack in 5. Not on my screen, anyway.

I've even gone from full screen to window mode, but still no backpack.

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 6, 17 5:26 PM
This was a beautiful game and I have no regrets whatsoever about buying it, but 25 levels instead of the usual 120 levels that you usually get in mosaic games was dreadfully disappointing (because of how beautiful the game was).

I hope the developer brings out a sequel really quickly,

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 6, 17 5:21 PM
This was a beautiful game and I have no regrets whatsoever about buying it, but 25 levels instead of the usual 120 levels that you usually get in mosaic games was dreadfully disappointing.

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on May 25, 17 12:53 PM
I'd like to play Ruby Maze Adventure 1 as well, but it's not coming up in the search results. Is it called something else?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 11:34 AM
The game downloaded, then started installing. It has been at 99% since 10:45 this morning.

I love the Weather Lord games - but if it won't install, it's no sale for me.

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 11, 16 8:31 AM
I really like what I managed to play of this, and would gladly have bought it if it wasn't for the constant access violations. In the 16 minutes I've managed to play, there have been four of them. My computer is W7, and I haven't had any problems with the other games I've downloaded, so it's not my computer, it's the game itself that is at fault.

If the game is ever fixed I'll buy it, but for now I'll have to - reluctantly - find something else to buy.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 9:02 AM
I completed the main game and am on the final level of the bonus levels, but the 'moveable altar' refuses to move to the kraken (ie, nothing happens when I click on the moveable altar).

I have loaded the four cannons twice now, and each time the fourth one is loaded all four fire, but the moveable altar is immovable and the kraken won't go towards it.

I feel cheated, that I can't finish the game.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill on Mar 28, 16 1:26 AM
daqisymae wrote:love the game. Just bought it, the problem is I keep getting a runtime error at the fuse box

Me too. I'd just inserted vacuum tube part in the circuit board and *poof* the game was, gone, with just a run time error left to explain why. I didn't even have to End Task anything, or wait for the screen to sort itself out / resize itself, it was like the game had never been there.

Very disappointing.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission on Feb 2, 16 2:56 PM
If I remember right, what it wants you to build is 2 bakeries, each one to level 4.

posted in Christmas Mosaic Puzzle on Dec 26, 15 9:21 AM
Is there no fix for this yet? It's really frustrating having to exit and restart the game after every 2 or 3 levels. None of my other mosaic games produce screens with no pre-set pieces and no pieces to add to to them, so it's clearly a fault of the game, not my computer.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 15 12:37 PM
honest2 wrote:BONUS CHPTER LEVEL 5
opened THE CAVE AT THE END OF THE GAME. BUT DRACULA WILL NOT RUN THROUGH IT hence the game will not end.

I have just reached this point with the same sad result - the level doesn't end.

I just came to report the 30-40 second black pauses between scenes, and discovered kspes's post saying a fix is on the way.

Thank you, kspes, not just for the fix itself, but for your company taking notice of the problem and actively searching for and hopefully finding a fix. So many devs these days just release the games and ignore the technical issues that customer have, so it is a refreshing change to see a dev taking the trouble to fix the problems and also keep the customers informed.

I'll be back on Tue.

Anitra, you could buy the game today at sale price, then you simply need to apply the fix (or delete the old version and redownload the new version, if that is what is advised). Once bought, the game is bought forever, and you can reinstall as often as you want.

On the other hand, there is another 2 for 1, or half off, or 60% sale, round about Wed, so not long to wait after the fix.

I just came to report the 30-40 second black pauses between scenes, and discovered kspes's post saying a fix is on the way.

Thank you, kspes, not just for the fix itself, but for your company taking notice of the problem and actively searching for and hopefully finding a fix. So many devs these days just release the games and ignore the technical issues that customer have, so it is a refreshing change to see a dev taking the trouble to fix the problems and also keep the customers informed.

I'll be back on Tue.

I have tried three times now to make the 'life potion' in the Bonus game, and each time the game crashes with an access violation.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 24, 15 10:34 PM
Possible solution for the 'resources not disappearing, buildings not being built, and the green things not disappearing when got rid of' bug:

I just made my fourth attempt at Level 43. The three previous attempts were hit by the 'resources not disappearing, buildings not being built, and the green things not disappearing when got rid of' bug.

This time I took it slow, had only the one gnome running round doing everything, did not queue any actions for him, built the woodmill, then the police station, then the mill, then the quarry, upgraded each slowly until they were all level 3, then built the fairy hut and upgraded that to level 3 (got the pink jewels as needed from the market), planted the seeds, watered the seeds, and that left the signal fire. It said 'no path' for that, even though I'd filled in the holes in the road, and I thought "GRRRR!!!". Then I realised I needed a second gnome to light the signal fire, so I upgraded the gnome house to level 2, clicked the signal fire tower, they did their stuff - and the fireworks went off, completing the level.

I think that the problem is either too many people (gnomes and green annoying things) or two many actions pre-clicked or maybe it's a combination of both.

Anyway, although doing everything one action at a time was slow and tedious, it DID pay off, because I am through to the next level. No idea if my solution will work for all, but I thought I'd put it here in case it helps anyone.

BFG: I do think that the Devs need to look at the programming again, and maybe limit the number of queuing actions to prevent an overload failure (which is what this seems to be to me).

I just played the bonus game. Took me about 15 mins and I still haven't a clue what the point of it was.

I was very disappointed in the ending of the main game - I mean, you do all the work of solving all the problems and then Drake suddenly steals your thunder by freeing the bad spirit instead of you getting to do it yourself. And then the credits roll.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator