Posts created by serena302

Help please. I cannot get the gages in the delivery room to stop. I know the numbers are random on the birth certificate but no matter how slowly I move the sliders on the DNA machine I can't get the gages to stop. I am so frustrated and have been stuck here since saturday.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 11 12:35 PM
diggermonty wrote:
sartoria wrote:I haven't seen this problem yet in the forum - I can't open the hidden object scene at the very beginning. I can open the inventory and the journal, but I've clicked on everything else and nothing happens.

The same thing is happening to me!
I've changed cursors, resolution and started new games. I still can't open that H0G scene.This game is a no-buy for me

I having the same problems any fix to this yet?

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 10, 10 10:53 AM
Welcome to the pond iwanthelp!

If you go to the top of this page and click on All Game Forums, then the letter A, scroll down to Atlantis Evolution and click. You should find help and/or answers there. Good luck.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Mar 1, 10 7:46 PM
Hello booboomama. At the top of this page there is All Game Forums, click on this. Go to the the letter H and scroll down to the games forum. There is also a walkthrough in this forum if you get really stuck. Good luck and welcome to the pond.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 19, 10 8:02 PM
Welcome to the pond Willie! Looking forward to trying your game.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 15, 10 6:25 PM
bump

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 13, 10 2:07 PM
Hi lindadenney2 and welcome to the pond.

Go to the top of this page and click on All Games Forum. Click on S and scroll down to and click on Shuttle Island. This will take to the forum and if there is a Walkthrough it will be in the forum.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 13, 10 1:10 PM
Hi olderjohn & barber1,

Welcome to the pond.

BFG has a really good CS so I'm hoping someone will be able to resolve this problem soon. I was more than half way thru the game the last time I played. A bit frustrated right but still hoping.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 13, 10 8:13 AM
I too am having problems saving this game. Initially, the Adobe flash message came up and I know I had Adobe Flash when I played in BFG game community.
When I tried to update Flash, windows shut the page down and won't let me access even Adobes home page. Someone else in this forum was having the same issue. His uninstalled/reinstalled the game and was able to play the game.
I did the same and also am able to play the game. It was also mentioned in this forum about Change Data Execution Prevention settings. I am operating Windows XP Home, and in the Advanced System Settings it is set to turn off DEP for an individual program but this is what is not allowing be to download/upgrade Flash.
I realize this is a older computer but cannot upgrade at this time.

I have been able to play but it will not save the progress in the game. This is very frustrating. I did open and increase the the MB per bfgZambezis' suggestion.
Yesterday I went to play and again I had to enter a new profile and all previous progress was lost. This 5 times. I am an older gamer and can only play so many hours. Many of the objects in this game are small and my eyes get tired. I try to spread out my playing time when a game I like has dark tiny objects. I contacted via live chat customer support and was told they were unable to help and offered a game credit. While I appreciate the game credit, I really like this game and don't want a credit I want to play this game.

Will this issue be resolved? Can anyone help me with the flash issue? I am far from computer literate and would appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 20, 10 1:15 PM
Hi AgentBayne, Welcome to the pond.

The lower right hand corner of this page has a green envelope. You can contact Customer Service by clicking on the envelope.

Another option is to go into your account at the top of this page and click on Chat Live. The CS here is excellent.

MCF is my favorite too. Good luck.

posted in Dream Day First Home on Jan 20, 10 1:05 PM
Hi e54laine. Welcome to the pond.

There is a green envelope on the lower right corner of this page. Click on it and you will be able to contact CS.

Another option is to go into your account and you should be able to contact Live Chat and someone there will be able to help you.

The CS here is excellent. Hope this helps.

Sorry, I for got to tell you "My Account" is at the top right hand side of this page.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 19, 10 4:48 PM
Hi recovrngmom. Welcome to the pond.

If you go to the top of this page, click on All Game Forum letter M. Scroll down to MCF Return to Ravenhurst. Click. This will bring you into the forum. About half way down the page you will see Ravenhurst front room - fireplace. This section should help with your question and any others you may have. Having said that there is a puzzle near the grave yard that when solved will give you a piece of the fireplace puzzle. Hoped this helps. Good luck.

Welcome to the pond Jessiee,

I PM'd you. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the pond TeriBusa.

At the top of this page next to Forums Home is All Games Forum. Click on this. It will bring you to a number and Alphabetical list of BFG. Go to letter M and scroll down to Mystery Case Files Dire Grove CE. This forum has chapter by chapter help. It's been awhile since I played that is why I am referring you here.
Good luck it's a great game.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 14, 10 5:38 PM
Thank you.

posted in Anka on Jan 10, 10 8:06 AM
Hi Jean Claude,

I too passed this game thinking it was for kids but yesterday in the forums I read what you said about your game and decided to demo it. Bought the game and love it.

Great job on your first game. I wish you good luck and am looking forward to your next game.

Serena

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 4, 10 6:57 AM
Hi hrajj,

Welcome to the pond. Use the brick on window.

Good luck.

I love the game. The story was interesting, the graphics are beautiful and love the morphing objects. Looking forward to the next MCF game. Thank you BF for another great game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 3, 09 8:51 PM
Hi Randy929,

The same thing happened to me when I played the game. I read this in an older forum. If I remember correctly, you replay the game in the same profile and when you unlock it this time you will be able to enter the outhouse. Hope this helps.

youshannygirl,

The samething happened to me. I've played twice and both times have been unable to use the snowshoes. I don't remember the exact words but implied this was not the area to use the snowshoes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator