Posts created by dbcroff695

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Jul 14, 12 7:34 AM
I can get 2 of the pics with the coordinates, but the 50 50 one is just not working! Any hints or ideas?

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 17, 12 4:05 PM
I am still missing 1 spark plug. There is nowhere else to look! Help!

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 12, 12 7:35 AM
I have been stuck on the safe for 2 days. If I had known how difficult this mini game was, I would not have bought this game! Please someone help me! I am so frustrated!!!!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 22, 12 10:25 AM
I uncovered the door using the yellow paint. However, it says that I need a key which I do not have. The hint button keeps taking me back to the door! Does anyone know where the key would be? It is not yet in my inventory.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 30, 10 12:01 PM
I have the same problem! And I did enter the code from top to bottom, the box came out, and it was empty. Now what???

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jun 26, 10 7:22 AM
I'm stuck! Can't get inside the plane, can't reach the old hang glider, can't cut tattered parachute, and can't get the monkey to release the idol! What do I do?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 8:47 AM
Found the key, but where is the doorknob?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 8:46 AM
Ok, got the key, where's the doorknob?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 6:55 AM
In the garage? yes

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 5:40 AM
Ok, placed the dice in the gate, now I'm stuck in the town. When I try to use the down arrow, to go back to the cemetary, the ghost appears and directs me to the house, where I knock on the door, but no one is home. The raven directs me back to the graveyard, but I can't get there! What do I do?

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 3, 10 9:04 AM
Almost at the end of this game, and I'm stuck on the last item! Can't find it even with the hint. The scene is the campsite after the 2 bird gate opened. Trying to find a weight. The hint circles part of a white tent and part of the jungle. I think one of the tools in the inventory will find the weight, but none that I try works. Does anyone know what is to be used here to find the weight?

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Aug 8, 09 3:29 PM
Help! I just cannot figure out the puzzle in the Mansion, in the foyer floor. It wants me to line up the stones until they "glow" or turn on the "light", what ever. I have been messing with it now for about an hour, and I don't get it. Can someone show me the "light"?

Thanks!

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 1, 09 12:51 PM
Help! I am stuck at the zoo in the monkey exhibit. It will not let me through until I find the ticket stub. I tried to use a hint, but it goes to the middle of the page where nothing is. Does anyone know where this ticket stub is?

Haven't made it to the boat yet, but from the sound of things, it won't go smooth there either.

Thanks!
D

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator