Posts created by ccmohr59

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 1, 14 4:54 PM
help i am stuck on level 19! what the heck do you do after building the policestation?
please anyone. thanks

posted in Journey: The Heart of Gaia on Jun 15, 14 6:05 PM
rats, i cant find the knife. lol

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 9, 13 3:48 PM
system care pro messed up my dell computer. sure there is another one you could try and use. just thought i would add this.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 21, 13 9:04 AM
wasted a credit on this game because i can not get to the end of it due to the warehouse not upgrading!! please fix this!!

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on May 27, 13 8:06 PM
tried this combo and it didnt work!! anybody else have it? i am stuck also. lol
'

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 26, 12 7:01 PM
i am having a hard time finding the 25 shells you need to give to the idol on frozen vale. i am really stuck. have done everything up to that point. have found only 21 shells and i am fusterated. my husband tried to find them also and no such luck for him either. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted in Jane's Hotel on Oct 26, 12 1:26 PM
i like this game alot. but i am stuck just before adding the sheets! can not pass for anything. i have started over 2 times , thought maybe i had missed something. no clue why i cant pass. it was alot of fun until than. happy gaming everyone. anyone have a idea to help me out would be very much appreciated!! i water plants constantly. hehe

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 20, 12 10:55 PM
thank you so much been going around and around on this level!!! thanks a bunch. now i smiling again. dont want to head to bed all grumpy you know. hehe

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 20, 12 10:52 PM
i am also stuck on level 34 makes no sense to me. grrrrrrr

posted in Hidden World on Sep 26, 11 4:57 PM
thank you i didnt know what to do after getting to level 48!!! i knew i was missing something, the end just didnt seem right. thanks for the tip about it.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Dec 31, 10 7:04 PM
thanks so much for sharing this. i was doing the same thing , now i try again by making chains. i was getting so fusterated over here in oregon!! hehehe thanks for the tips everyone. have fun playing!!! cc

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Sep 6, 09 2:26 PM
yes use the clubs, they help you rack up more points. the xray glasses are to be used for thinking ahead and help you see the more possibilities of your next move. hope this helped

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Aug 20, 09 8:10 AM
i was stupid enough to buy the game and it keeps freezing up on my computer. too bad, it really was abit different and abit fun. too many bugs though. they need to do something about the bugs, because it really messes up my computer. going to try and get my money back on this purchase. sigh,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator