Posts created by beverly2196

bonus chapter. started it and collected all the spell items. it tell me to go to the spell but it will no open. It wont let me open the spell. Why?

I have the same problems with the buttons also. I took the scraps of paper to put the code together. As soon as I took the scraps of paper that part closed and wont let me enter the correct to the drawer where the window buttons are. I did the update but I guess this wasn't part of it.

Same here. stuck in airship cant do anything second game I have purchased recently with problems

wont let me get past or reset the game where your in the plane and have to avoid storm clouds. It's froze up wont do anything. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 16 11:17 AM
swissmisscrys wrote:I am unable to move throughout my inventory. I cannot see all of the items

but if I click "hint" then it appears. PC/Windows 8

same here really a problem and one of my inventoy items are not ther

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 16 11:13 AM
i have problems with the inventory button not working

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 12, 14 2:57 PM
I minimize the game them went back into the std screen. picked up the magnet and put the round part of the magnet against the knot on the object and it worked for me. then went back to wide screen.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 12, 14 2:50 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 14 2:03 PM
Ok so I finished to game plus morphs. Got the ticket at the end. Where is the Bonus game??? Was getting the morphs it? Really disappointed!!! The previous MCF's were much better I Think. Thanks for the Spoiler Alert thread on getting the morphs. Not worth the CE price. SG was very different. OK this is the edit portion. Went back and found out the bonus game was the quarry. WOW!!! Not much for the price!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 23, 09 5:36 PM
I AM AT THE GRAVEYARD AT THE BACK OF THE HOUSE HOW DO YOU GET UP TO THE COTTAGE? MAYBE I SHOULD START AT THE BEGINNING AGAIN. I DO NOT GET THE HANG OF THIS GAME.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator