Posts created by dorish2

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 7:20 AM
Me 3 stuck at scent door. Windows 7 pro 64 bit.

Doreen

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Sep 27, 17 7:27 AM
I'm also enjoying it---there's something about it that's keeping me playing.

Doreen

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 17 6:26 AM
Same here with the key problem.

Doreen

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 16 6:31 AM
kgustavson wrote:NEW ISSUE - 2nd HOS in bonus game (upstairs) does not function. I was able to pick up one item and now nothing. Quit game, rebooted, same problem. *SIGH* Windows 7 64-bit. For crying out loud...

I am having the same problem. When I click on an item nothing happens.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 6:40 AM
I just bought it. I am really enjoying it.

Doreen

I purchased this game this morning, without playing the demo first. It will not even start to download. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the BF game manager, but nothing happens.

Doreen

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 5:31 AM
still working in ON Canada at 8:30 am.

Doreen

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 10:52 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Thank you micha1234 and Shelterhill.

Doreen

I am in the torture room, and am trying to lift the gate using my wolf strength - paw print, but the gate only lifts up a little. Am I doing something wrong?

Doreen

Neither will mine, Windows 7 pro 64 bit.

Doreen

Neither will mine, Windows 7 pro 64 bit.

Doreen

posted in Fire on Jan 20, 16 6:49 AM
I just printed out the walkthrough.

Doreen

My key also disappeared after I had spoken to the girl and had the fight with Rob. I am not going to play the whole game over.

Doreen

My key also disappeared after I had spoken to the girl and had the fight with Rob. I am not going to play the whole game over.

Doreen

Doreen

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 5:59 AM
x6tvuurd wrote:I placed the door knocker it did not open to give me the lion head.

Same thing happened to me.

Doreen

Oops, found it.

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 27, 15 6:24 AM
Can someone please tell me where the red gemstone is. I have already found the other one?

Doreen

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 8:12 AM
I just finished the game in advanced mode. Yes, I used the hint button a lot!. What I want to say is give this game a chance. I really enjoyed it.

The eye is carved into the back of the horse on the right. It is hard to see.

Doreen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator