Posts created by mspaws

posted in Bloom! Share flowers with the World on Feb 4, 15 6:34 PM
Still not working!!!!! And I am having issues with downloading games and not playing correctly.

posted in Haunted Legends: Stone Guest on Feb 4, 15 6:33 PM
I have been having the same issue today also.....grrrrrrrr

posted in Fright on Jul 27, 14 7:53 AM
I tried the CE and standard version of this game. It will download and be in my games, but when I press play nothing. All other games I have (over 600) work. Guess I will not be purchasing this game.

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 13 4:01 AM
I also received the error that game was not available. Tried again and it started downloading "Big Fish Games Stub". What is that?

I really enjoyed this game and bought it. But then, I like the more relaxed games where I don't have to remember alot of what I need to do, running from room to room...This is more like a beginners game (which I love) and lots of hidden objects! Thank you devs for thinking of us that are running and memory impaired and just like to relax and have a good time playing a game without stress! Keep up the good work!

Paws

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 29, 12 12:40 PM
Dancing around the room!! Love both of these games...tried and buyed!! lol. thank you!!!!!!!

Paws

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Jan 15, 12 6:49 AM
I tried playing this game again today and still no curser...Looks like the issue continues......no buy for me

Paws

I also had to control, alt, delete when playing the trial this morning! I have this happen now and then, but then when I go back into the game it is fine. but then I have been having issues with Comcast High Speed Internet crashing alot. So I dont think its the game just connection issues! My Dell computer is about a year old with all the bells and whistles so I know its not computer issues being compatible with BFG.

Paws

I just played the demo and love this game! I usually do not play the games that require finding objects to do other things as I get too frustrated in trying to remember everything. BUT this game is simpler and fun to play. I found myself relaxing and not having to fire up the brain this early in the morning! Music is soothing! I love the added feature of shooting the bad guys! Added just enough to the game to make it more interesting to play!
Off to buy!

Paws

posted in Family Vacation California on Oct 25, 11 4:23 AM
I didnt have any issues with downloading the game. Only took about a minute. Off to try it out

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 7:00 PM
I tried this game out this morning after reading all the horrible reviews...I liked it! I must have super eyes because I did not find the items difficult to find. this is a wonderful game to come home to after a long day at the office and play. I was very relaxed while playing! Its a buy for me!

Paws

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 5:43 AM
looks like we can only get 1 game free on the May special...fine print at the bottom of the screeOffer Details:
Buy any 1 Collector's Edition or 2 standard version games by 11:59pm PST on May 31st and receive a coupon code good for 1 free standard version game from Big Fish Games. Free game coupons will be delivered by email during the first week in June. Limit 1 free game per customer. More information
n says..."

notice limit1 free game per customer

Paws
"

posted in Epic Escapes: Dark Seas on Apr 10, 11 5:27 AM
I rather liked this game! I found it to flow nicely, and one of those games that I dont mind playing after a day at the office! A buy for me!

Paws

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Mar 26, 11 8:49 AM
Just finished both Nightfull games!!! Love them and can hardly wait for the Third one....

Paws

posted in Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss on Feb 18, 11 5:08 AM
I rather enjoyed this game. I had no issues with finding objects, even with my bad eyes..but then I have a 24 inch monitor...I love HOG's so maybe that is why my opinion is different than the rest. I will say it is a little behind the times from what we are expecting now, but it is a fun game!

Paws

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Jan 30, 11 5:14 PM
grrrrrrr...I have no curser!!!! What is up with that? I had it the first time I played it?????

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 11 5:48 AM
I DO NOT like the interaction HOG's, just straight ****'s...BUT this game is AWESOME!!!!! Love it!!! Quick buy for me!!! It has some new features I have not noticed in other games,,and I love the match 3 vs finding the hidden objects. I am sooooooooo loving BFG this morning! I guess when this game came out I just pushed the delete button when I read the few reviews with that word "interaction" was mentioned that I didn't check the game out! Lesson learned....need to try it to see if I like it..sounds like what my dad use to say to me about food..hehe

Paws

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 6:35 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Paws

posted in Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands on Dec 22, 10 7:06 AM
Love this HOG!!!! Nothing about it I did not like! Agree with all the comments made before this one that were in the positive.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Paws

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 13, 10 7:21 PM
Just one comment...in the every popular mcf games...madame fate..there are lots of flashes.....did anyone complain about that?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator