Posts created by sweetie83

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Sep 9, 11 2:09 AM
I'm in the museum looking for the 14 scrolls. I can find 13, repeatedly. Can;t find the last one. Hint button doesn't seem to work here. Who can tell me where to find the elusive last scroll.

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Jun 2, 11 3:10 PM
Neat game. I've purchased it.

Having trouble in the Princess Pink room. Worked great for cleaning. Then I went back for the next step and trouble hit. The screen still brings up the items to be found in the list to the left, but of course, they aren't there as they have already been found and removed.

I'm stuck here as the other rooms are finished. Any thoughts?

Caches have been cleared. Completely cleaned my computer and did re-started and power down and startup.

Tsavorite wrote:I watched the video and can move the razor but I can't move the string. It just says "This is a good spot to tie something together." I'm playing the trial so I can't get the WT.

In order to tie the razor, branch and string together you must lay them all on the bench; THEN throw the ball to the dog. When you go back to the bench then you can tie them all together.

posted in The Revenge on May 27, 11 11:39 AM
Wow...having a bad time trying to review the game.....couldn't see what I was typing half the time because of glitch and couldn't edit what came out....really do not spell like that...how embarrassing

posted in The Revenge on May 27, 11 11:26 AM
Kebbielebbie wrote:Moving this here...I didn't fall asleep after all

SPOILER ALERT

This is a HOG...There may be more variation later but definitely not an IHOG.

I am going to start with the positive, I guess. The Hidden Object areas are time-frame specific - No cell phones or plastic jugs that conflict with the story time. The search objects constantly change. This is a nice change that shows some creativity from the devs.

Negatives - 2 dimensional graphics. The music is horrible! The track is only a few minutes long and there's an obvious loop. This doesn't seem like a big deal but it will drive you crazy. The instructions to certain tasks are unclear and the hints are vague. The Hidden Objects have strange descriptions...(ie. Lady Bug - Black Bug with Green Stripes?)

Dark Game...Dark Review...So Sorry All...See you tomorrow

Oh...This is a 'no buy' for me...

Absolutely agrre...what is a clarinet doing in amedieval story?...way too dark....music is awful, spelling and word usage atrocious....**** scenes ask for items i have never heard, words never seen before....2 thumbs down

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 12, 11 3:03 PM
this is a disappointing game...got stuck in Grandpa's bedroom already...game is very slow and a lot of time is wasted on the black scenes that take forever to load...some parts are so dark it's impossible to see and I have to keep adjusting my graphics settings to compensate, it's a pain....many people seem to be disturbed by the theme, but most would not be disturbed by playing games set in WW1 or WW2, I'd bet...these are things that have happened, it's the past, the main theme of the game is New Orleans anyway

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 7, 11 9:00 PM
I like the part I was able to play and will probably buy the game. The character moves faster with multiple clicks. I got as far as feeding the cat and laying out the map. Opened the box, but have not found a way to take the items out of the box. So I'm stuck there. Love the atmosphere of the game and feel sure I'll like it as much as the earlier one.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 7, 11 12:57 AM
When I usethe nail file to open the box from the parcel, there is no way to get the lightbulb and bolt out of the box. How am I supposed to remove them to examine and find codes etc.?

posted in Bob the Builder - Can Do Zoo on Jul 17, 09 2:10 PM
I did gift my young granddaughters with Bob-the-Builder Can Do Zoo and they love it. Of course, Mom has to help the now 4-year-old. But the almost 7-year-old plays alone. It's great!!

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on Jun 4, 09 10:46 PM
Katya moves so slowly I start swearing at her. Wonder how you would contact the game developers to talk to them about it. I would love to buy this game if they would fix that. Buying a power-up to speed her up would be fine if it was permanent and could be upgraded later. The rockets really don't work worth a

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on May 25, 09 1:00 PM
I just played the demo and loved it. Katya moves a little slowly, but perhaps there will be speed upgrades a little farther into the game. This is one I will definitely buy. It's fun; the variety of customers is really interesting, and the potions are a hoot. The artwork is exceptional for this kind of game.

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on May 24, 09 7:15 PM
I dl the RK2 demo. When I wanted to play, it showed that the free trial is over. I never opened or played the game. What's up and how do we fix it?

Has anyone else had this trouble?

posted in Jane's Hotel on May 17, 09 11:19 AM
yvw

posted in Bookworm Deluxe on Apr 24, 09 5:04 PM
Lex and I have spent many fun, relaxing hours together. He's great company at night when I have trouble sleeping, or when no one will play Scrabble with me. He's such a doll. Bookworm adventures was fun too.

posted in Bob the Builder - Can Do Zoo on Apr 24, 09 5:01 PM
Such a cute little game. Plan to gift it to my youngest grandkids. Girls ages 3 and 6. They'll love it.

posted in Amelie's Cafe on Apr 24, 09 4:59 PM
I found this game boring in the extreme. I was a better waitress than this 30 years ago. Oh well, there are so many good ones, what's a miss now and then.

posted in Between the Worlds on Apr 24, 09 4:52 PM
shamrck3 wrote:During the trial period I exited the game thru the main menu and it was saved, however when my trial period ended after I purchased it with a game credit and went back all the levels I had completed were gone and I had to start over. That's sooo frustrating...

That problem can be avoided with this game and others by clicking purchase this game from the game manager page when the game closes. The the game you have is activated as it is.

I had no problems whatsoever and love this game.

posted in Alchemist's Apprentice on Apr 24, 09 4:46 PM
Graphics are absolutely awesome. The sparkles are a bit of a bother when they obscure the tiles in match 3. I hate that silly leprechaun though. It just irritates me and blows my concentration. Often the coins bop him on the head and he just sits there with stars swirling. Oh well, the rest of the game is worth it.

posted in Airport Mania: First Flight on Apr 24, 09 4:32 PM
What a shame there are no posts here. I LOVE this cute little game. The planes at the gates going da-de-da-de-da make me laugh out loud. The game is a bit different that many others and really a lot of fun.

posted in Abra Academy™ on Apr 24, 09 4:29 PM
I enjoyed Abra Academy. Had no trouble with it at all. The ending was a letdown though. Just really a non-event.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator