Posts created by AGBT

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Mar 2, 09 9:24 PM
Thanks I used the brush to dust the area. It wouldn't let me use the detector so I tried to dust it and I found the bag. The red gem was on top. Thank you very much Lil_Red!

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Mar 2, 09 9:17 PM
Will the detector work in a puzzle search?

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Mar 2, 09 9:12 PM
Does anyone know how to find the sand bag that is supposed to be near the bottom of the right side of the dig site. I assume that is where I will find the red jewel. I can;t move on untill I can cut it open with the box cutter. This is for the search for lost treasure game

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Mar 2, 09 9:09 PM
I am also having trouble with finding the so called sand bag at the bottom of the right side of the dig site. I can't move on untill I do. Any sugesstions?

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Mar 2, 09 9:07 PM
Annietano wrote:Hi all....I'm having trouble at the Mayan Dig Site. The walkthrough says in order to get the Red Diamond, I need to use the box cutters to open the bag in the lower right of the dig area. Uh....what bag?? I see a flashlight, but no bag. Have I been at these HO games for so long that I am now NOT seeing things?? :-)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator