Posts created by corporatecowgirl

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 8:34 PM
On level 1-7 the mouse is in the far most left stained glass window at the top

posted in Settlers of the West on Jan 10, 14 7:48 AM
My game keeps randomly collapses to windows. I have updated drivers and re-installed my game. Help!!!!

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 8, 12 4:41 AM
I have tried and tried again, but I can't seem to find the right combination to get the gold on this level. To help, this is the level where you have to have 12 empty lots, $100,000, an enchanted manor, and a dwarf refinery. Can anyone help? Gpong crazy here.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 8, 12 4:36 AM
There are only two spots that the harps can be placed in order to achieve the required charm. There are two plots that are directly between houses i believe in the bottom and middle rows. Hope that helps .

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Jan 28, 12 10:29 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was about to do something rash. your plan worked like a charm

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 13, 11 10:17 PM
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I would definitely recommend it. small tech problems, but no big deal. Two thumbs up!

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 15, 11 2:27 AM
I guess I just must have an exceptionally good computer for gaming. I have read about many technical issues that various fish have been having. Thank goodness I don't seem to have these issues most of the time. I feel bad for all of you fishies that are having troubles with the games.

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 15, 11 2:23 AM
I have to admit that I was far more wrapped up in the story than in the game itself. can't wait to find out what happens in the rest of the game.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 15, 11 2:17 AM
Put the rat where the basketball is sitting. He will go into place. Then throw the stone.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 15, 11 2:16 AM
I have to disagree. I had the pigs "sing" all three of the tunes before I tried it with the ear of corn. Sound was there, just no prize. I have played the piano and sung for several years, so I found it rather cute. Once you get the ear of corn, you have to be quick but not too quick to hit each note just as the yellow circle appears. I admit it took me several tries, but finally got it right.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 15, 11 2:11 AM
It is kind of frustrating, but it is worth it. I am an avid reader, and there have been many many series by various authors that leave you hanging until the next book. It gives you something to look forward to LOL.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 15, 11 2:07 AM
Have you gone back to New Orleans to put the outfit together again on the mannequin? That's all I can think of to do. I think when you leave the mannequin the outfits disappear.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 15, 11 2:04 AM
Let me see if I can remember correctly.

1. Pretzel - Name of the ship

2. Cracker - "Safe Flag"

3. Peanut - Black pirate hat

4. Red Scarf - Password

Hope that helps some.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 15, 11 1:59 AM
I just finished the first four episodes, and I am certainly going to buy the next one. I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I have paid the price for game that I liked much less and that lasted half as long as the first half of this one. This game is amazing, and I love her dry sense of humor. Look at it this way...a Collector's Edition would cost almost twice the price anyway, so you're not really getting it for any less. I personally think the game is well worth the price. Two thumbs up!!

posted in Garage Inc. on Feb 8, 11 6:45 PM
I have played all the way through, and I think I have done everything right. Can you actually pay off the debt to Frankie? Just curious.

posted in Abigail and the Kingdom of Fairs on Feb 5, 11 1:04 PM
Are you kidding me? I can barely get blue on this level.

posted in Abigail and the Kingdom of Fairs on Feb 3, 11 8:06 PM
Possibly somewhat of a small glitch. I have notice that sometimes a building or ride doesn't show immediately when it breaks down. I finally got green on 13 with sheer determination and about 50 tries LOL.

posted in Abigail and the Kingdom of Fairs on Feb 3, 11 8:03 PM
I thought this game was pretty easy as well...that is until about level 13. This is a cool twist on the regular building game. I always challenge myself to get gold on every level, and a challenge it is LOL. Good one BF.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 22, 11 11:06 AM
I have built the towers around the ruined tower in kingdom 3, but can't figure out how to light them. Help please?

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jul 9, 09 7:21 PM
I can't pick up the last two photos in chapter 2, and I have tried even uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator