Posts created by redneckgirl7

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Nov 15, 13 7:35 PM
I want a refund for this game. I can't get gnome from toilet and every time I use a hint it takes me to hidden object game in the kitchen I can't make tea and I don't have a key for hidden object game.
I liked the game when I started but nowhere to go now but bathroom and kitchen and nothing works.
I have the hammer for cellar and it won't break the wall down. I don't know what to do with the explosives I click on it all and nothing happens so I can't get any farther. Please help or refund my game credit please
Thank you

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 31, 11 7:07 PM
Help desperately when I got to put the cat whiskers in the wizard hat it goes poof, have tried repeatedly. I get the lace spicer webs and gloves but next is the cat whiskers it blows up everytime, is it a glich or am I repeating a mistake that I can't find, help please and thank you.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Jun 15, 10 5:03 PM
Stinks it just left me hanging. Not right BF. find an ending for Gosh sakes, good game Stupid horrilbe ending.

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 12, 10 10:22 AM
Okay I tried re installing it still same problem, can't go Lawyers office, after dog surgey, game still boots me out and says i'm not connected to internet and dang it I am I sent a message with problen to BFG tech says it will take 72 hours for them to respond. Grrrr I have tried it 4 times and menu says continue I click on it and it takes me back to car washing. I am sick of washing a ar and cleaning foyer ect. So guess I will wait until the say it's fixed before I try iy again. Grrrrrrr

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 11, 10 7:43 PM
When I get to the berryhill office game kicks me off and says I need to reconnect to the internet to play I am already connect to internet, Plays fine until I try to go to the Berry Hill Office. Please help me fix it. I bought the game anf want to finish it. I like the game.

Please help me fix it'
Thank you Clownshart

posted in The Broken Clues on Mar 3, 09 2:41 PM
I purchased game Broken cant play also

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator