Posts created by JamieJBD

I just finished game. Loved it. Nice length to it and nice graphics. Have played the others in the series. The bonus game was great. Will look forward to the next one.

Finished playing and loved it. I've always loved all the Edgar Allan Poe games and this did not disappoint. It was lots of fun. Got frustrated at a few points, but nothing bad.

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 13 12:19 PM
I finished the game a few minutes ago. Took me a few days. I really enjoyed it. I play a lot of hidden object games, but for some reason this one felt "different" More challenging, maybe? I loved how I was able to go into the dreams..etc....
All in all it was fun. I see someone said the mini-games were very hard. I'm glad to see that. I thought it was just me. Very hard can be a good thing!!

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Nov 2, 12 7:22 AM
Oh, my God! I feel like such an a--s. Guess it was frustration setting in...found what I needed! Like I said. A real a__s

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Nov 2, 12 7:17 AM
I am just STUCK there. I have no tools don't know what to do or where to go next. The map says that is the Reception (sp) Room is where I have something to do.
(and no where else)
So, I need a bit of help. I'm plain old STUCK.

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle on Oct 17, 12 12:21 PM
I am also having the same problem...not right screen resolution...

I am having the same problem. When I press play, my screen flashes a few times as if it will boot up and nothing.

posted in Live Novels: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice on Jul 25, 12 7:04 AM
Sorry. I don't like the scrolling screen. I did not like the story.
The graphics are nice though. I played for about 10 minutes, as someone else did. It was truly enough time.
Just did not like the game all around.
Not a buy for me.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 12 6:00 AM
Hi. Have you figured out to do with the masks? I found them all too.
Have no idea what to do.
Thanx

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 31, 12 11:04 AM
Liked this game a lot!

posted in The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World on Jan 20, 12 2:43 PM
I saw this game in a store, but knew I could check BF.
I started to try it out and I did not like it; As other people said, I found it annoying.
I got through about 30 minutes and deleted.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 12 6:26 AM
Not crazy about this game. I agree with what a few others said: lack of a journal and a bit boring. Not sure if I'll even buy the SE.

This game was great! I sure hope there is a second!

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 19, 11 9:53 AM
loved the game

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 11 8:07 AM
I've played 30 minutes of the demo and like it. Like some others said though, I'm not sure if it's worth the CE price. I'll have to think about it. But I will certainly get the SE.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 11 8:00 AM
Hmm..Did you put the twine right on top of the pole? I got it on fast. Unless try to put the gum on the twine FIRST and then twine on the pole.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 20, 11 8:49 AM
Yes. The hint button is pretty much useless. It is VERY frustrating when it keeps telling you the same thing.

posted in Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer on Nov 8, 11 1:30 PM
The first poster/reviewer had a great word: Ghastly. I literally played the first SEVEN minutes. Nope. Sorry. This is a no buy. It was "Ghastly.

I was playing the demo, loving it and decided to see what kind of reviews it was given. Seeing nearly everyone enjoyed the game, I bought it.
I really LOVE this game!

If I am not mistaken, it is on the voodoo doll. in store in the alleyway.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator