Posts created by lesley234

Maggie5136 wrote:I was excited to see this game today. However, the soundkeeps sticking and jumping. Anyone else having this problem?

Sound sticking here too but, only Dupin! Every one else sounds fine.

Maggie5136 wrote:I was excited to see this game today. However, the sound keeps sticking and jumping. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 13 10:13 AM
I had concidered that my PC was playing up because of the length of the cut scenes.took six mins to play just one. It's frustrating to the extreme. Now! i'm stuck on that darn ball....25 hits? wish it was only 25. I primarly only play CE and after being with Big Fish for 8 years I really do have to say this nightmare truly is.
Valdy! any help with the darn ball?

[removed by moderator]

The blurry doll picture is on the TUG Boat.

Said it before. I'll say it again. Thank you MARGIE. Been working on the moves but so far no luck. I'll just keep banging away.

60 hits ??to find an answer to this puzzle. Any help available?
Someone please take pity...can't go forward.

Adding my plight to the rest.......no pun intended.
This is a first regarding tech issue for me and I'm not a happy camper right now.

BF do something!! please! It's a SG problem, hope you can fix.

SG and chapter 3. Who will have an answer? Cannot continue so I'm p---ed. Will the same thing happen at the Venus fly trap gate???

Any suggestions from anyone? Sure would appreciate a nudge.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 7:18 AM
This error access noncense is a first for me.....Whats going on??

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 4, 10 1:13 PM
I blew up a fabulous fireplace to get a gear and it seems all for nothing. Broke down and read the walkthrough but the 3 gears I have will not fit.
Can anybody to help?

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 10 1:14 PM
Hey! BF pay attention. All grumbles and not fair remarks should have their own thread. I'm tired of filting through th GRUMBLERS!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 10 1:11 PM
carolprint1 wrote:my suggestion for all you fishies that (for whatever reason) dont PLAY the CE game until it comes out in the regular verson!!!!!! that way you wont know what you are missing and wont keep complaining about it!!!!

im so sorry but this is getting very old hearing bout the $$$$ or the games "extras/bonus play" is not worth the price.....so a very simple solution.......WAIT for the regular version before playing.........just tell yourselves that the game is one you dont like (M3, TM or whatever you dont like)

i know its hard.....but please try! i have gotten every CE game for the last 2 years.....i dont care bout the "extras" or even the bonus play.....i am trying to support the developers so they can keep coming out with these games.....i agree they are getting carried away here lately with CE games....esp when the CE game is becoming the 2nd game of a series. and hopefully soon BF will let us use our game coupon codes on CEs....some of these games are very hard choices to make.....these past few months wow do i have a collection!!!! and im backlogged on playing.....i dont rush thru the games and i try to stretch them out for a couple of days only playing an hour or 2 daily and playing different games,

one last items.....can we keep these threads OUT of the game areas!!!!!

thanks for letting me "vent" and have fung fishies!!!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 10 1:00 PM
Ops! should have read your date. To late to reply lovestoseek because a day late not always a day wiser....Or something like that.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 10 12:58 PM
Hi lovestoseek. Stand in front of fountain..take the right arrow. Go on the road past the shed take left arrow and start hitting left right arrows......It'll happen.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 13, 10 12:54 PM
Ljay2007 wrote:I've just got past the caterpillars and now the game won't let me exit the mini-game screen - I can use all the tools so it's not frozen as such - the tools are no good there though - the item I have I can't use

I've bought the game though so I hope there will be an update to sort it out - shame as until then it was a good game

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 20, 10 8:03 AM
Hi Robin! I have placed the oil in bottle on bell tower trap door. Set fire with arrow. The bell dropped but thats it. Area clear has dropped down and I can go no further. Walkthrough for this says the start of chapter 7. The bell just sits there.Clicking on results zero. Can you help.

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 8:43 AM
Hi Red. I can never help anyone ! Soo congrats. I'm stuck in the market . The fish monger is being a real brute. No help from hints either. Try your magic for me .....Please.

I have frozen on the taven keeper. DL 3 times, But no buy for me unless some one has an answer. I truly am disapointed about all the tech issues. Come on BF help us along here.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 10:10 AM
Thank you MargieB You really are a gem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator