Posts created by magmitch

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 2:42 PM
Thanks for the help!

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 1:24 PM
I am having trouble getting the souviner to work. I have collected all the morphing obect/diary pages. Any ideas?

There are 12 in the HOPs

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 2:37 PM
Got it! Thanks

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 11:54 AM
Pertigal wrote:argh, never mind, figured it out!
What did you do ?

juttawalker wrote:
wildthing_57 wrote:got to a level its froze cant go any further shut it down started it back up same issues cant continue game at all
Dear friend had the same problem then you and started a new profile and it works give it a try
I started a new profile and I am able to move on. Somehow I came back to the point where I should not have been able to progress to the ship with the octopus and was better equipped to move on.

wildthing_57 wrote:got to a level its froze cant go any further shut it down started it back up same issues cant continue game at all

I am having the same problem on the ship with the octopus.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 15 7:25 AM
Got it!

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 15 6:30 AM
I can't find the right order to open it

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 12, 15 8:17 AM
where is the forgotten treasure HO scene?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 10, 15 11:06 AM
Can't find the update

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 6:58 AM
Same problem!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Mar 5, 15 2:45 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't believe I made it this far in the game without knowing how to turn off BOMBS!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Mar 5, 15 11:03 AM
I have the SE version with no way to turn off the time bomb. Any suggestions would be great!

Fly
 posted in Living Legends - Wrath of the Beast Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 15 11:35 AM
Place the trap under the spider web and the fly in the trap.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 10, 14 12:51 PM
Duh! You grind bone not coffee1

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 10, 14 12:19 PM
Stuck here as well!

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 10, 14 7:50 AM
I am locked in the dungeon at the HOS in the cage. Hint not working and no way to get more mistletoe

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Dec 2, 14 5:47 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:
BetsLaw wrote:Okay, I'm at a loss. Could someone explain what a "beholder" is? Thanks

They are the collectibles in this series. They are eyes, and some are like worms, others fly. You find them, click on them, they show themselves and you have to click them again to "catch" them.
The game tells you how many are in each scene, like 2/3 are found, which is helpful.
For me, they are the only interesting part of this game. I liked the first one very much.

I agree! I found myself going from scene to scene just looking for THEM!

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 1, 14 7:41 AM
Feed them oil

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator