Posts created by dixie1234

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 14, 18 6:34 AM
Thanks I figured it out. But thanks again for replies And make sure the new player is the one highlighted

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 11, 18 12:45 PM
Is there any way to start game over. Most games you can do this but I don't see how you do it with this one.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 8, 18 10:24 AM
I missed a shield now it says to go back to beginning and do over. How do I go back and start that level again?

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 2, 18 1:45 PM
I know this is a old game but hopefully someone is still reading here. What do you do with red shaker I found everything and now the red shaker is just sitting there how do I get rid of it or dismiss it. I click on it and it wont do anything.

Thanks

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 16, 16 2:03 PM
Thanks it was the barbecue scene and I did find the dollar sign but not where the hint button said. Lol

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 16, 16 1:36 PM
this might sound really stupid but how do you find out what level you are on. When I start game it goes right to the picture I left that I cant do anything with because I cant find the dollar.

this might sound really stupid but how do you find out what level you are on. When I start game it goes right to the picture I left that I cant do anything with because I cant find the dollar.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 15, 16 3:47 PM
I cant find the dollar I have used the hint button and it shows where it is suppose to be but its not there.

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Jul 5, 12 5:31 PM
thank you so much

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Jul 1, 12 10:50 AM
Where are the balloons. The hint says in the picture of elephants but I dont see any ballons.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 6:59 AM
How do I download this game? Everytime I click on the game it brings up the opening screen but no download button just on left side it says update your account. There was nothing to update everything is the same. How do I get this game? Thanks

posted in Faded Reality on Jun 3, 10 2:23 PM
I cant find anything near any of the bags.

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 4, 09 10:08 AM
I have installed the new version and played the game, didnt get enough to buy all the zodiac signs so replayed game and bought them all and nothing. It said buy all for a nice surprise. Well surprise nothing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator