Posts created by mpendo

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 14 8:13 AM
Help please. I just pop in this morning to check for updates (have been over in AK playing because had technical difficulties here), what have I missed so far? Just lilacs or were there other Valentine collectibles?? I started collecting pink carnations and cards today, but after reading comments here, realized that since I don't have lilacs, multi flower collections not possible for me. I looked in Christmas Alley but I must be too late!!

Did I miss any other Valentine special items?? So far I'm excited about update. I'd be grateful for any information.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 9, 14 3:12 PM
I live in Quebec, Canada. I pay taxes. To my knowledge BFG doesn't have presence here. But mammym is correct - varies by jurisdiction.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 9, 14 3:04 PM
I agree with you totally ebony. Tech support, if they get back to you, can't help. I think both BFG and BOOMZAP are content with status quo, ie they are making big money. I came over from ART where the game constantly stole my coin from my auctions and my game malfunctioned constantly (ie my screen would blackout after a few seconds at auction, at friends list and looking at achievements). Had to constantly exit game - re enter. AK has been pretty good to me in that the only glitches I have are that I can't buy, with real dollars, coin or xls. So I've learned, through necessity, how to earn coin and crystals in game (a good thing). Also my special rewards don't work. But overall I am very happy and have lots of fun and enjoyment here. But the folks who loose coin, collections, progress etc - I feel bad for them. This is not good and needs to be fixed. Thank you for saying the truth about what is going on here.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 9, 14 2:09 AM
It took me 9 tries at level 4 to get relic. Someone else took 10. Is it random? Some relics jump out, others you have to look for carefully in HOS. So I would keep playing now and then. Hope this helps.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 7, 14 10:24 PM
HatesTimers wrote:Mini-game 1 actually has quite a few different solutions, including some which don't have the center box selected. Fortunately, the game accepts any solution that fits the clues.

Well HatesTimers, I can learn something new everyday. I will try to discover the other solutions. Until then, I make X's, takes 5 sec., I collect 290 EXP, 350 coin every 5 sec. This has totally financed my entire game in 4 weeks to level 65. Rinse and repeat. Also buy low, sell higher. Have fun. Share.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 7, 14 10:06 PM
dutch_piwi wrote:Maybe we should create a list for this kind of quests? It happened to me with the enchantress lamp.

If you were provided with a step by step guide on how to proceed in this game - where is the challenge? This is not a race to the finish and yes it does help to have a game strategy. If you can't figure it out, maybe you should find a different game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 7, 14 10:04 PM
Or you could not break your head and buy at auction.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 21, 14 2:50 AM
I don't remember that game but I do remember puzzles where the instructions were so vague I had no idea what they wanted. So I would ask my 'Buddy' each step, wait for him to recharge and let him do the next step etc. It's slow but you don't loose your energy by giving up. When 'Buddy' is done-then I get the concept, but you don't need to do the puzzle again anyway.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 21, 14 2:35 AM
KKim: You are missing the true value of the mini games which is exactly that you do receive coins and experience. If you are playing AK without purchasing coins or crystals with real money, then mini games are essential to earn money for auction and to buy food and experience to level up. For example game 1 in threads (costs 2 threads to play), once you are at 5 cups level, pays 290 EXP and 300 coins and the game takes 5 seconds to play. That threads game is largely the reason I'm at level 48.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 21, 14 2:22 AM
I not sure I can be of much help because it's difficult for me to remember much that far back ( at level 48) however, I recall it took many tries and eventually he pops out. Many of the quests require repeated attempts at HOS and I have never heard from anyone that they were unable to achieve any quest. Be patient. I do know that recently it took me 39 visits to one HOS to fulfill quest (ie EXPERT? 4th) in that HOS and 9 tries after that.
So just keep trying!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 21, 14 2:04 AM
shagwendy: Please tell me what and where is the 'stickied list'?
I have bought frequently from you, especially during my long search for blueprints when I bought lots of goblin runes. I also search you by seller name when I don't know what is a fair price for an item. You are a valued resource for me. I agree with your comments on pricing. I only put 10 coin difference between bid and buyout price, it results in clarity-buy or don't buy. Now if someone could explain to me why anyone auctions an item for 7 days and why anyone would bid on it, thereby tying up their coin for a week-makes no sense to me.
I generally do buyout unless it is overpriced. But I do bid sometimes in the last minute-win some, lose some-but that is how auctions work-except you would be given the opportunity to bid higher in real life. No charlieisr I do not hoard but I use about 200 mini game resources per day so I'm busy at auction and at HOS.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 19, 14 1:36 PM
I'm at level 47 and have no need to spend real money (indeed game won't allow me to purchase, probably because my system is Windows 8.1). I play for as many hours as I wish each day and never wait for energy. But I do work hard at auction and at mini games so that I can buy food. AK is a very enjoyable game and I thank BOOMZAP for developing it and BF for bringing it to us.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 15, 14 5:38 PM
I find it amazing that you all play the game but don't make lists. I have a list of where every item is in HOS and I have a mental calculating of how frequently you get it. Beware of Dawnhope quest-prepare for the long haul. lol. I suggest you get your resources from building collections-either from HOS or from buying at auction. To use your Energy to pursue resources is not sustainable. The auction is your friend. Buy low,sell high. Enough said. Have fun out there.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 15, 14 5:16 PM
You explained it well girl. So, either figure out the mathematical skill or ask your Buddy after each step. The only important one to remember is Mini 1, which is an X. It's a goldmine, which is why I pay 1000's coins for the joy of playing this game (takes me 3 seconds to complete). Remember to have fun.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 15, 14 5:05 PM
IKacey. I had exactly the same screen blackout at auction after ~ 10 seconds- and everywhere else with ART-but for some miracle don't have in Awakenings. However, have different game glitch in Awakenings-BF won't allow me to buy coins/xls (I save real dollars and learn to rely on strategy). Also won't honor any special rewards-so I lose out. But at lease I have fast access to auctions mail etc, without restarting game. I'm operating Windows 8.1 so maybe BOOMZAP's not up to date.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 14, 14 10:54 PM
I'm not sure I follow this but when you earn a unusual object in the upper left corner of your screen, it is a tool to open a new area in the HOS you are directed to. However, watch for the stars or star dust to let you know the area is ready-then move your tool down and click to open area. Hope this helps.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 14, 14 10:48 PM
Here's a hint. Game 1 is an X. One of the most lucrative minis at 5 cup level and so fast to do. It's a gift.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 14, 14 10:19 PM
I'm in the same boat. I've left this game but check back briefly each day to look for miracles. lol

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 14, 14 9:57 PM
Jeepers-I have only used XLs to buy Sylvia Conclave-blueprints. A game glitch doesn't permit me to buy XLs with real$ but I'm doing fine at level 44. However, now to level up requires 54,000 EX. I calculate that that requires more than 1500 mini games to level 50 where someone earlier gave me hope- the EX required to level up drops dramatically! Until then-Boring. Boring. So I'll talk again after 1500 mini games, maybe, if I'm still here and haven't had a lobotomy.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 14, 14 9:39 PM
Thx sjsmith, I will try that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator