Posts created by asenski

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 4:24 AM
For some reason I can not place the picture on the desk. I have tried over and over, just getting the highlighted area and nothing happens, either with picture in hand or without. Clicked on several different spots, just nothing happens. Running Windows 10

posted in Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower on Feb 7, 18 2:20 AM
Have the same problem like lilcaz. Downloaded it twice, tried as Administrator, ran compatibility. Nothing worked. Running Windows 10

posted in Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder on May 22, 17 5:05 AM
I am having the same problem as already mentioned. I am getting a partial white screen and my drivers are up to date as well. The only parts that are displaying are Credits or if I like to change my name. At this point I am not even going to bother to un- and reinstall the game.

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Apr 1, 15 3:15 AM
Downloaded the game and after installation it said "Trial expired". Huh, what? How can the trial be expired, when it just came out today? So, I uninstalled and re-installed and the same thing happen.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 6:24 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
asenski wrote:Hi Fishies, if you go under Program files(x86), (that's where my BF games are located) and than right click on Awaking Kingdoms it should open a window and pretty much on the bottom it asks for a previous version. Click on it and you should be able to find a date that is suitable for you to play. Mine was the 16. of this month. Click on it and the game will open for you. I hope, this made sense to all my other fishies. Happy gaming.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try. Do you know if this way will save your progress too?

Since I can play only under the previous version, yes it does save the progress.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 5:25 AM
Hi Fishies, if you go under Program files(x86), (that's where my BF games are located) and than right click on Awaking Kingdoms it should open a window and pretty much on the bottom it asks for a previous version. Click on it and you should be able to find a date that is suitable for you to play. Mine was the 16. of this month. Click on it and the game will open for you. I hope, this made sense to all my other fishies. Happy gaming.

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Aug 13, 14 3:09 AM
Got the same problem with the message

cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt or wrong version. File d3 dx9_39. dll error 126.
Needless to say NO BUY for me.

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 19, 14 5:08 AM
leacraw wrote:' Anyone else have trouble with it?

I can't even get the game to open. I click to start, but nothing happens. When I click again, I get the window stating, that another game is currently running. This is not the first time this is happening to me. Lately I am having quiet a few problems with the games to either download or start,

posted in Witches' Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted on Feb 7, 14 4:06 AM
Installed the game (remember, it was released today 02.07.2014) and it told me my trial was expired. HMM, that couldn't be right. So, uninstalled and re-installed. This time it gave me, get this -1 minute after taking about 10 minutes to activate. So, uninstall...re-install, now it is taking again forever to activate. No clue, if I will be able to get my 1 hour free trial.
Well, a no go again....Trial is expired.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 14 10:58 PM
Thank you to everyone, that send gifts to me. Really have to check next time, who it is from. So for now......thank you to unknown. I like to return the favor but since yesterday I am having problems sending gifts out. The screens freezes up on me and I have to "force" out of the game. So, please be patient as I try to send gifts.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 6, 13 1:16 AM
ginac369 wrote:I Not only that but since this recent update I have lost my mechanical heart and burning pumpkin amulets!!! What is going on?!

The same happen to me. Lost all the collection items for Christmas and the last update removed my burning pumpkin and hearts as well.
Are we going to get them back, once this is all sorted out or are we just have to deal with this?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 2:04 AM
Game froze up on me 2x during the trial, finally gave up playing. Had to use CTR-Clr-Delete both times. Second time it would even freeze up my Computer before I could exit the game. Never had any problems with the Haunted Legends games before.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 2:07 AM
Had the same problem like other players, I had to repeat the same scene over and over, grabbing the sack, getting a HO scene. After I don't know how many tries I finally got to leave the room just to encounter the same problem in the next scene. OH BF, what a disappointment, to see a game that looked interesting be released with so many screw-ups.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 12:50 PM
I was actually looking forward to Drawn 3 (did not care for Drawn 2), but come on BF, I still got 27 minutes left in the 1 hour demo. What's up with that and it happens so much lately not getting a full hour. Just wondering, if I have still 27 minutes left, how long is the actual game? Can't see myself buying as CE, maybe later as the SE version. So far I did like, what I played, just not enough for an hours worse.

Got someone from Live chat and now I am downloading the game as I speak, hope, no other problems now.
Looking forward to finally playing the game.

I purchased the game, but I am unable to download it. I have bought many games from BF and never had this problem before.
Whenever I download a game, I go through MSN, since IE or Firefox are giving me problems (it tells me, the game is downloading or being saved, but when I go to open the file, there is nothing there).
I have contacted BF last week already, but the only reply I got was to go through Firefox or to sve the game, which I had tried already.
I have read so many other people's comments here and everybody was saying, how quick BF responds to problems or credits your account. Well, not for me, since the 1st suggestion, I have not heard back from them and right now I am out of $19.95.
Anybody got any suggestions, how I mite still be able to download the game, I would be very happy, thanks guys, I know, there is usually somebody, that got an answer.

posted in Defenders of Law: The Rosendale File on Jul 24, 09 10:09 AM
I actually finished the 1 hour demo, but at times, I was ready to just leave. The graphics were fuzzy for me and some of the objects just blended in, because of that. But since it is just a VERY basic HOG, I had no problems, I used a few hints, just to advance to the next screen, in hope, that the game would get more interesting. No such luck, no matter which scene or part of the game I played, it was to easy (basically tells you, what needs to be done).
For the beginners in HOG's, go ahead, try it and if you like it, okay. For the more SPOILED players, it's just no fun, having everything pointed out to you.
My rating for the game

posted in Defenders of Law: The Rosendale File on Jul 24, 09 9:58 AM
I just gor done playing the demo, and yes, I did play for the full hour, had no problems. Not sure about the sound, because I hardly ever have my sounds turned on. For the people that could not play the game......It's a very basic HOG, no real challenge in it, I surprised myself by finishing the demo. Graphics are blurry and the items blend in at times. If you are a beginner for HOG's, it's a good game, but for the more serious players, don't bother, it's not worse it. Just straight clicking, the mini games are easy (basically tells you, what to do) and the court scenes are lots of talk and again tells you, what needs to be done. Hope, this helps the fishies, that could not play or download.
I give the game a rating of

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 19, 09 3:11 PM
Goldielox and everyone else that has the problem, have you tried to go to a restore point on your computer before you installed the game and had this problem?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 17, 09 8:26 AM
I also just finished my demo and so far I really like the game, but not quiet sure yet, if I want to buy it. My demo stopped while investigating Mary's story, but don't know, how much there is to go and since there are only 3 total stories, I am afraid, I have only 1 to 1 1/2 hours of play left, which would make it rather a short game. Will wait, how long others will take to finish before buying it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator