Posts created by tammydustin

posted in Potion Bar on Mar 13, 10 3:15 AM
i played the 60 min got into the 2nd level good game little repetitive but i love tm games and am always loking for new ones to many hog comming out which im not a big fan of.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 13, 10 2:56 AM
i have not had ant technical difficulties just cant get enough money to get gold score on most of them

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 9, 10 4:18 AM
id like to know how to get the gold score somethings cant open and there isnt enough time to get the money they want without better tools
on level 13 cant get enough money and wont let me buy better tools

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 5, 10 12:36 PM
cant get expert on 12

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 5, 10 7:54 AM
i am having problems getting the goals on expert cant buy things unless your at a percentage how do you go about doing this grampa doesnt move fast enough i have the money but its still locked and says i also need 25 or 50 percent?

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Aug 12, 09 10:19 AM
inkola wrote:I am so mad! I just spent the past HOUR downloading this game and now it doesn't work. I've tried everything -- installed MS activeX, restarted my computer, adjusted my virus protection settings, blah blah blah. I still get the same error every time. And even worse, there's absolutely nowhere to talk to anyone at Big Fish to resolve the issue or get a refund... unless, of course, I choose to pay to upgrade to the Game Club. No thanks, I think I'll just never use Big Fish Games ever again and I'm going to tell all my friends to do the same. Buggy products and non existent customer service = a total rip-off in my book.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator