Posts created by bevat

I reactivated my account to play and buy this game...big mistaked...the guide is worse than the game.....I really enjoyed the first 2 Ravenhurst but this one....yuck...

I reactivated my account to play and buy this game...big mistaked...the guide is worse than the game.....I really enjoyed the first 2 Ravenhurst but this one....yuck...

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 28, 11 3:43 PM
tired of listening to the girl talk..not for me.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 8:09 AM
I am doing the hard level..can't skip this one....I have checked, double checked, triple checked over and over and it looks like the colors are all right..sure hate to start over after this far...don't know what to do next...anyone else have problems with this mini game?

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 30, 11 6:54 AM
ooookie dokie...that was not a dirty word they marked out...it was only the one type of game my hubby and I like to play...lol...

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 30, 11 6:53 AM
why was the **** games marked out??

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 30, 11 6:51 AM
Seems like the games have not been as good lately...my credits are building up and up because we are going toward the CE games..I look every day for good games to use my credits on and appears to be none to my liking...we like the **** games but not seen a reg. good game in a long, long time..Why?? Why not let me use the credits on CE games. maybe 2 credits on a CE game?? please...may just quit buying the games ...I mean, geez...what is happening here...sorry to be negative today but what is the difference in doing that??

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 29, 11 10:35 AM
that's true Beta...guess I didn't play it long enough..anyway, certain types I like better than others tho..next time I will play a game longer...

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 28, 11 5:32 PM
This is the worst game I have played in a long time..too much talking and seems like when u find an object some kind of window pops up to give u more info...sorry BF...not my type of game...

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 11 6:44 PM
Thanks MC..I got it to work ..my fault..didn't have one of the gears in the right place..thanks again for your help..

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 11 6:22 PM
I will go back and try again..yes, I made the pic larger and they look just like the pic in the guide...is there something that goes on the outside of the door that opens to the gears??if so, I don't have that...very frustrating...thanks so much for your help...going back to see what happens..will let u know...thanks again.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 11 6:02 PM
I have all 3 gears, they are not turning, therefor I can't get the elevator to work...I went to the strategy guide, have them in the right places...what am I doing wrong? please help..thanks..

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 20, 11 10:24 AM
oopppsss...thanks...glad someone is watching over me...lol..

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 14, 11 4:10 PM
This was the best game we have played in ages..Over 10 hrs. for us and well worth the money..little hard but a good challenge...loved it...if all the CE's were like this that would be all we would buy...love the MCF games.this was as .good as the Ravenhurst games..

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 10 9:53 AM
playing the free trial and the game is very jerky and I have wide screen monitor and it doesn't cover all of it..seems like a good game but won't buy unless it is fixed.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jun 5, 10 10:39 AM
I thought of that Zorro but I heard it in every level I was in till exit and when I went back it was gone..lol..no one else heard any snoring even when the girl was sleeping in the bed in the first room?

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jun 5, 10 7:27 AM
I went back into the game and I didn;t hear it anymore..lol..oh gosh, miracles do happen...

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jun 5, 10 7:19 AM
Does the sound of snoring go on all thru this game? Kinda got on my nerves listening to that, so I muted the sound..I always enjoy some kind of music or noise while I play games but hoping it would end..all the time I played it, snoring..anyone else annoyed at this or am I having a bad day already. Didn't think so but now I wonder.

What is the difference in the 2 games, playing wise? I have never purchased a CE game and wondered it they are worth the money?

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Apr 20, 10 6:49 AM
Game is very jerky and the farther I play the worse it gets..otherwise seems like an ok game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator