Posts created by dianna925

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 18 12:44 PM
I did uninstall/reinstall which is why I said I tried twice. It didn't help.

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 18 10:37 AM
I tried installing this game twice with the same result - "Trial Expired". I have never played this game, not even beta testing.

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 18 10:37 AM
I tried installing this game twice with the same result - "Trial Expired". I have never played this game, not even beta testing.

Yet another Redemption Cemetery that won't work on my computer since I installed Win10. I thoroughly enjoyed the first games in this series & would have loved to be able to play all the others but these are among the few that haven't worked for me. Yes, I've tried uninstalling, rebooting & all the standard "fixes" with no success.

ANOTHER Poe game that won't open in Windows 10.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 16 3:52 PM
Another game (about a dozen now) that won't open for me - using Win10.

Yet another game that won't open for me - running Windows 10.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 13 1:41 PM
Thank You BoomZap!

(((Hespera)))

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 7:59 PM
Kelvarda wrote:Looking at the screen shot for the luggage puzzle I now know what the problem is:

We are NOT seeing the inside of the locker, just a plain white background with no shelves, and no dividers. Therefore we do not know where the spaces are to place the luggage.

The ONLY option you have, if this is the case, is to wait for, and use the SKIP BUTTON

Developers: please take note!

Kel

I had the same problem BUT my cursor also was acting crazy (had to move it verrry sllloooowly to get where I wanted to go) & with over 15 minutes left on the demo, the Skip button didn't fill before the time ran out. Hope there is a 'fix' soon!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 10 8:55 PM
According to the walkthrough, you get to it throught the Strategy Guide. Open it, then click on the middle button that says PuppetShow to go to the Table of Contents where you will find the list of chapters ending with the Extra Levels.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-souls-of-the-innocent-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!

Welcome to the Pond, Solice!

Waiting to be tantalized!

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Jun 11, 09 3:27 PM
Welcome to the pond! The best thing for you to do is to contact tech support. Click the ?Help button in the upper right corner or the green envelop on the lower right side. I'm sure that they will resolve whatever the problem is. They have always gone above & beyond when I've had a problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator