Posts created by Glysan

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Apr 6, 14 7:46 AM
Contact the game manufacturer directly, I just received a working copy of the game from them. I let them know I purchased the game from Big Fish Games and they had me reinstall the game from their website and then followed up with a key code to activate the game. I logged into my saved game and the warehouse level 3 quest was checked complete!

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Apr 6, 14 7:41 AM
Just to update, I received a response from the game manufacturer. Their customer service was prompt, friendly and had me reinstall the game from their website. I now have a WORKING version of the game! It's too bad that Big Fish Games dropped the ball on this one, it's a wonderful relaxing game.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Mar 30, 14 12:25 PM
How interesting, the *** where I typed in the game manufacturers name. I did not type an inappropriate word there.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Mar 30, 14 12:23 PM
Another frustrated gamer not able to get past the upgrade warehouse to level 3, even after not doing any upgrades until the quest pops up. I upgraded the warehouse when the quest came up and it's not recognizing it as completed. Seeing all the posts here regarding this bug, I'm surprised nothing has been done to fix it. I also sent a customer request directly to **** letting them know I purchased the game from BFG and was disappointed in the amount of time this issue has been going on with no resolution. Any other **** games I've played have been great! Hopefully we'll get a fix to this!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator