Posts created by kenjak

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jun 2, 14 6:32 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystika 2: The Sanctuary forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystika 2: The Sanctuary players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have got stuck on puzzle chalenge at the end of the game with purple pots and a chain on one of the pots dont seem able to get the combination right please help

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 9, 14 6:23 AM
I have got stuck after going through the gate in the back yard
there is no whip for the lattice and there is no finial I have been all through the game and blog and there is no mention of the whip where does it come from does anyone know , is there an update and how do i find updates for games dont want to start all over again

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 14 6:19 AM
stuck at the rotunda how do i get the 3rd cushion as i have missed it and dont seem able to find it at the rotunda all it gives me is the chandelier

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Apr 3, 14 5:41 AM
I GOT STUCK ON WHERE TO PUT THE CHEST KEY AND THE HINT JUST KEEPS MOVING YOU BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE OLD LADY AND THE PREVIOUS SCENE AND NOT A CHEST IN SIGHT WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE
JAK

thamks for the halp once i got back into it everything went smoothly, but there is a bug in the hints you do not need to go back to the piano, i like to use the hints being an older person i like a relaxed game

jacqui

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 13 5:21 AM
i missed the secret passage to put the snake on now cant get backk to it ,anybody help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator