Posts created by LollyMaid104

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on Mar 13, 12 6:44 PM
Maybe someone played the game without you knowing? I've thought it was a problem with a different game, to realise that my sister played the level instead

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on Mar 13, 12 6:41 PM
Look out for tycoon games such as Ice Cream Tycoon, which is of similar gameplay.

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on Mar 13, 12 6:38 PM
Once you hire him check the prices and research tab immediately after. You don't have to wait another day for him to do the snooping.

If you lower your prices about 2 or so below the average for competitors you'll be less likely to loose customers because of the price.

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on Mar 13, 12 6:33 PM
Not every level is completed by the amount of money you hold. One, for example, needs you to outrun a competitor. It says what you need to do on the 'Reports' tab underneath the title.

The best idea in terms of money is to avoid using the loan shark as this lowers the net worth.

posted in Happy Chef on Jan 12, 12 9:03 AM
Is it like the 'Restaurant Boulevard' game on here? I liked that one!

EDIT
Doesn't matter! I watched the trailer for a few seconds and saw that it was similar to the 'Hotdog Hotshot' game

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Jan 10, 12 11:37 AM
Should be a poll here but...we can do it manually, right?

So...

Nanny Mania

or

Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood

Which is better? And why?

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Jan 10, 12 11:36 AM
I agree that there should be more time to at least give the player/nanny a chance to get it all cleaned up. BUT I don't think it's unfair: they need to be able to make the game more challenging as it goes on otherwise the player would get bored.

posted in Hotel Giant on Aug 16, 11 6:46 AM
Hotel Giant doesn't play on computers that have newer systems (such as XP, Windows 7 or Vista).

There are a few possibilities that can help sort the problem,

1~ Running the game in compatibility mode with Windows 98 or older

This seems the most likelihood fix. I have played this game before, then lost the disc right before the computer was updated with Windows Vista.

So, I think that the game will run in older computers because at the time it was made to run on old systems. I'm going to try this and see if it works. I'll post back ASAP.

EDIT: After running my Hotel Giant game with Windows 95/Me compatibility it loaded up onto a campaign game and then closed down as soon as I entered inside the hotel.

I then did a little google search. I found a postthat looks pretty promising, but according the Big Fish rules you can't post links. Just email me for it.

[I'm going to try and see if it works by seperating the individual words... Just delete the spaces and that's the link]

http:// forum. jowood. de/showthread .php? t=117809

posted in Rock Tour on Jun 25, 11 5:18 AM
Does anyone know how long (roughly) it takes to write a new song? 0r does it depend on the skill level of the writer?

Thanks a bunch!

posted in Rock Tour on Jun 24, 11 9:02 AM
smegs wrote:Has anyone figured out how you get more "power songs"? I've raised the skill level of band members but even as they write better songs I'm still stuck having to use the really bad one from the start of the level....?

Get everyone member of your band to write songs. That way you have a better chance of getting a power song. I think in total i had about 3 CDs out (each with 8 songs) and 6 or 7 songs left over before i got my 2nd power song.

posted in Rock Tour on Jun 24, 11 8:59 AM
Its a brilliant game. And likely that people are having problems with it, havent installed it correctly.

I am standing up for this game

posted in Rock Tour on Jun 24, 11 8:58 AM
katiberz wrote:I need info on on this also. As my band got bigger it defaulted to a zoomed out mode to show several states and now I can't see different venues due to them overlapping.

Same here. However, i dont think that this option is available. Its something that the development team can look into when they release a 2nd version

posted in Rock Tour on Jun 23, 11 12:08 PM
The only way i can figure out is to quit and restart the game. To my knowledge, this is the only way that you can actually start a new mission.

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Jun 18, 11 5:30 AM
xina143 wrote:I think this is one of my goals, raising a male ostrich. I ave done this, and still can't move past this level. I just keep playing and playing....

anyone else have this issue? Any tips...or perhaps I am doing something else wrong...

I think it is that you need to get the male and female ostrich together to have a baby. I don't think it is raising the baby ostrich that you have at the start. Wait till the male ostrich is older, then wait a while longer for the ostrich's to have a chick.

This is what i was having problems with as well.

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Jun 18, 11 5:19 AM
Hello. I'm having problems with the same level. I can't get the two ducks (or geese?) to have a chick together. Is there any way to 'force' the two together?

EDIT: Fixed. It was the ostrich's anyway. The newborn was a male and so...you know...lets just say it ended after 6 mins with a baby ostrich. Lovely

posted in Bistro Boulevard on May 1, 11 4:42 PM
Seji wrote:I loved this game!

It was so much fun and it's one of those games that you can keep playing over and over again.

Glad I bought it.

I 100% agree with you there. The only thing I would change is the image for the duck, and possible a sandbox restaurant with more space and the option to add any recipe that comes in the game.

ALSO, a British restaurant would be nice. I'd like to see with the American idea of our British food is. Fish And Chips? Full English Breakfast? Roast Dinner?

What do you think? Would you add an additional restaurant idea, like I've done, and what recipes would it feature?

My worst restaurant, one that I struggled the most, was the Mexican. What about you?

posted in Cubetastic on Mar 31, 11 11:40 AM
Or...you could just play a similar game on [removed by moderator]?

posted in Rock Tour on Jan 14, 11 1:00 PM
I absolutely love this game, 100% percent! I would seconds on the things you listed, too, with maybe it can be branded all over the world instead of just America?

[Or can you already do that?]

Zooming out on the map would be amazing...new clothes...new hair...new equipment...new MP3 player songs...wow.

THIS GAME ROCKS!!

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Dec 23, 10 10:49 AM
Is anyone having any issues concerning the last level of Europe? In my one, the food refill thing isn't doing its job. it works all right, but once the first set is done then you can't continue since all the fish die of hunger! Any help??

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Dec 22, 10 7:16 AM
Is anyone having trouble with the last level of the first place (Europe springs to mind)? The food refiller thingy doesn't work after one round. So, once the food has been used the first time round - none of the fishes get any more food as the maker doesn't seem to be working. Any help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator