Posts created by laurah65

Will Big fish have a walk-through, if so, when will there be a walk-through for NY Mysteries: Secret of the Mafia? I know this is a very interesting game because I have downloaded the demo. I would like to follow the game through with a walk-through, that make it more fun and I do not want to miss out on anything
Thanks, laurah65

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Mar 3, 14 5:16 PM
Can someone please tell me why I cannot find the robot, that Mina & Jep saw through the mill window. I have look every where and cannot find it. If someone can please tell me where to look I will forever be grateful. Thanks!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Mar 3, 14 1:23 PM
I am replaying this game and have tried everything to get the wound closed up with the ants. I lost count of the times Jep and I have collected ants, I tried what someone in the forum told me to do, but cannot see how to break the heads of the ants first before applying them on the wound. Does anyone else have a solution to this ant puzzle so I can move on in the game? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Mar 1, 14 7:13 PM
I am trying to solve the submarine code puzzle, can someone help me out please. Thanks!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Mar 1, 14 6:36 PM
I am replaying Return to Mysterious Island, and I am trying to solve the puzzle to get inside the Nautilus. I have tried all the numbers that is the walk-through. Does anyone know the exact numbers to put in tn the puzzle to solve it, so I can enter the Nautilus? Please help!! any help will do because I am almost through with this game and get here and get stuck. Thanks!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 8, 13 3:35 PM
I missed the update to this game and been checking to see if there is one on my GM, but nothing. When I click in manually I get " No game updates available" Bigfish could you please put another update so I can finish my free game. This is my first completely free game I have got from you guys and I like it. I have uninstalled and re-installed and it still go back to the same frozen place in the game . This game was playing okay until I changed my avatar and something popped up and told me to click here if I want to go shopping. I cannot move from this spot Have anyone else had this problem and can tell me what I can do to move on in the game? Thanks in advance, but please help

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 18, 12 8:24 PM
How do I get the rope on the bell in the Pursers office?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Oct 19, 11 5:30 PM
I have placed the stars hopefully in their correct spot but the gate is still not opening. What do I have to do to get this gate to open, the no camel sign is in the correct place, the lamp is in the correct place, and this gate is not opening. Will someone send me a screenshot of where each star goes because I maybe putting them in the wrong diagram. Thanks in advance!!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Oct 19, 11 4:53 PM
I can not find out where the lamp goes, because the walkthrough does not specify where it goes. Could I get some help here please anyone will do so I can move on in the Chroniicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom. Thanks in advance, your help will be appreciated. Thanks!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 5, 11 5:45 PM
Anyone, some help please.Thank you!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 5, 11 4:59 PM
I am at the last puizzle in the game I think, which is the puzzle for the path of isis. Does anyone know how to do this one? I tried the sequence that is on the last picture that was taken, I also tried the sequence in the game walkthrough. Grandpa's grandson keep saying that there is another door to unlock no matter how I try to solve the puzzle. If someone has finish this game please tell what I am doing wrong? Your help will be greatly apprciated. Thanks in advance!!

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 12:05 AM
yes please I am totally lost!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 7, 11 5:01 PM
Even the pictures in BFG walkthrough is not helping me. Please somebody help me so I can move on in this game> Thanks for any help!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 7, 11 4:59 PM
I am stuck at the second bridge I jump on one post from the platform and Nicole keep saying the next post is too far. Then I jump on the second post which she did not say was too far and fall and become the alligator dinner. I have been eaten a total of five times and can not advance in this game. I read what cindy555 said to do and nothing is working. Would someone send me something to show me what moves to make to get off this platform in bridge two? Help! Help! Help!!!

Thanks, Margie B, your strategy guides is excelllent and this one is also. At first I was alittle lost but went back several time and I found I had forgot to do something. When I forgot something that was required I could not get whatever it was until that part in the game was complete. I also did not know to slide the bar on te right until I read your post in the forum. This is when I notice i was mis-reading some of the information for the game. Thanks!!

Thanks Margie B for your answer but I found the valve for the barrel tap after I collecrted the shot glasses and put them in order.

The other half of the shears are in the housekeeper's cottage on the wall over the sink in the kitchen.

The third crown is in the housekeeper/Maid cottage in the kitchen on the left in the bottom cabinet.

I have made the butler his tea and have placed the green and gold crowns on the two lions by the gate entrance but do not have a crown for the third lion. Does anyone know where the third lion's crown is?

Does anyone know where the faucet is located outside the pub in Chapter two? Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator