Posts created by Brendansoma1

posted in Brain Puzzle on Mar 10, 18 1:49 AM
I agree with all about the time limit. It's absolutely not fun to race against a clock, especially when the 'reaction' of the puzzle itself is kind of slow. With finding two of a kind I wanted to get on to the next, but had to wait till the pieces had disappeared. Definitely not a buy for me.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 27: Secret Colors on Mar 5, 18 4:30 PM
# 27 and the mouse still doesn't stay in a row. If it just moves a little bit out of line, you lose the filled in squares And it still jumps to the first color, even when all the other colors are available.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Mar 2, 18 6:02 AM
I have the same problem. I hope it isn't a glitch as I can't play on now

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden on Jan 24, 18 8:51 AM
I love the Fantasy Mosaics serie, but like mentioned before I would like to see bigger grids. The 2 things that are getting old (tiresome) is that the mouse doesn't stay 'locked' in a row. With 20 I have to go either slow or divide it into sections, otherwise my cursor is all over the place. The second is that it always goes back to the 1st color (if you haven't finished it yet). If this color has a lot of small numbers, I like to finish the other colors to make it more logic. Having to click on each next color is irritating.

posted in Winter Mosaics on Jan 10, 18 8:52 AM
Happy to help BearCreekStables
Flower Mosaics has the exact same levels, and so far Spring Mosaics too. Space Mosaics I haven't played yet, it seems a little different.
I haven't finished Spring Mosaics yet, it has a lot of 1 - 2 - 3 numbers in a row. I don't like these games when you have to guess which ones to click.

posted in Winter Mosaics on Jan 5, 18 8:29 AM
Hi Shaninanin,

Here are the numbers of the levels with a puzzle piece.

Stage 1: 4 - 6 - 8 - 12 - 15
Stage 2: 3 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 14
Stage 3: 4 - 7 - 10 - 14
Stage 4: 1 - 4 - 8 - 13
Stage 5: 3 - 6 - 9 - 13
Stage 6: 3 - 6 - 9 - 12
Stage 7: 2 - 5 - 8 - 11

I hope you kept track of the levels where you found the pieces so you can go back and finish it. I started a new game under a different name, and when I finished that I threw mine away. Had to dig in my trash to finish my first game completely
By the way, I started playing Spring Mosaics and it has the exact same levels for the puzzle pieces. Now I'm going to see if it's the same with Space Mosaics and Flower Mosaics. I hope one is different at least, I like the challenge.

How do you set the switches?

posted in Winter Mosaics on Jan 2, 18 4:15 AM
I played it again, and the levels with a puzzle piece stay the same, but the color can change. I've got 5 in stages 1 and 2. And 4 in the rest. Except stage 7; there I can only find 3. Who can help me with the fourth one?

It was the fifth level. Finally completed the puzzle

posted in Winter Mosaics on Dec 31, 17 2:55 PM
I've seen them in every color. The white is really white, where the other ones are slightly off-white. I'm playing the puzzle again to see if I can get them all

posted in Winter Mosaics on Dec 30, 17 3:38 AM
Has anyone completed the puzzle? I finished the game and am still missing 3 pieces.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 17 4:10 AM
Yeah, I got it I lined the arrow buttons exactly as pictured in the strategy guide.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 17 12:24 AM
All three trains have to be in their right color to go into the huts

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 2:35 PM
After getting the right words, did you also click on the middle circles (1 - 6)?

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 3:30 AM
I wanted to practice on the 'line them up' game in the bonus chapter (after finishing the game in the 'extra'). But both the red and blue candle won't move. In the game they do, but I wanted to practice so I don't have to skip it.

I don't know what this game is called, but it's in the bonusgame and you have to line up 2 dancers. I finally got them and then there's a landscape!! Has anyone gotten that? And if so, what is the best strategy?

No, you need the ice bucket. Along with that you get a bowl, oil burner, a stand to put it on, and a scarf for the boiling water.

As you start the red horse wins, and this should be the white one. So you swap those two. Blue comes second, but this should be the red one. Again you swap.

I got it. I tried to bundle as many of my tiles together as I could. That way the witch only gets the outside ones, and I kept attacking them. In the process blocking some of hers.

I skip this too. I try to practice after finishing the game, but the witch seems to get more tiles than you do. What is the strategy?

posted in World Theatres Griddlers on Nov 6, 17 4:30 AM
While I love these kind of games, this one is not for me. The grid is too bright, some colors too alike and dark to distinquish between them, the lines of the squares are too thick, and the x's kind of disturb the picture. Too bad, for the rest is beautifully done. Try for yourself, maybe it's just my older eyes

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator