Posts created by tink11513

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Sep 7, 15 6:08 PM
It was kind of BFG to give us this FREE game. However I got to TOP SHOT and there is no way I can get my third star!!! The game deals you too many cards to complete. I have been at it for weeks and no way! It was originally really enjoyable, but now it's just FRUSTRATING, stopped being fun. I don't need this! These games suppose to be here to have fun and relax while playing them, not so with this game. DELETE, DELETE it's the only answer. Such a pity.
tink

posted in DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer on Dec 9, 14 4:17 PM
I never had of BFG mails in my junk box or anywhere else they are an authorized identity so they always came into my inbox. For years I have never had any complaints eventually they always answered. I am at a total loss!

posted in DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer on Dec 7, 14 4:13 PM
More time have passed and still NOTHING! I have also e-mailed BFG. Left two messages on different telephone numbers and still no response! Can you offer any explanation to this total disregard to my efforts? I will seek out the name of the CEO and bitterly complain about the lack of service!

tink

posted in DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer on Nov 12, 14 4:45 PM
Last two weeks I have written to BFG on different topics. Not one response. What is going on? Are they on strike or gone out of business??????

I guess I'll never know weather I would have liked/bought this game. In Game Manager I presses play and nada just black screen. Anyone else had same experience?

PC Windows 8

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on Apr 16, 14 4:15 PM
I find this type of HOS frustrating and boring, interacting with items within the HOS. The hint button is totally useless it will circle one item only that you need to place but it will not show you where it has to go. How stupid it gives you a 50% aid. The walk through by David Backer has numerous mistakes. Such as turn right where there is no right turn etc., etc., This certainly was a waste of money.

Placing the picture worked, now I can advance. Thanks. The hint did not indicate that, great help!
tink

On staircase with a tree I am suppose to pick up a feature symbol but it will not zoom nor can I pick it up. Thus I can not advance.
tink

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 18, 13 4:11 PM
Anyone else with this problem?
tink

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox on Dec 4, 13 5:20 PM
It's an excellent game, but please give me a break 6 of the same boring ring puzzles?????

posted in Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale on Nov 30, 13 5:18 PM
The hint button stopped functioning, such a pity.

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 13 6:25 AM
I am entiteled to my observation and opinion, I like crisp and clean games not dingy ones!!!!!

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 13 4:07 PM
Everywhere you walk it's filthy and depressing! I did not want to touch qnything. After five minutes I had to delete it.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 26, 13 4:11 PM
I can only see less than half of the game. Has any one else have the same issue?

posted in The Path of Hercules on May 15, 13 4:19 PM
Tiles different and the graphics are not as good. I already own Call of Atlantis, not much point in buying this too.

posted in Vampire Secrets: Eternal Love on Apr 17, 13 3:54 PM
I have never seen anything so basic. After the first two screen I had to delete it.
OMG!

posted in The Lake House: Children of Silence on Jan 24, 13 4:34 PM
I feel as though I am playing in the sewer. Everywhere you play it's dirty and dingy. I would not this game given.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 26, 12 3:39 PM
Has this happened to anyone?
tink

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Dec 19, 12 3:47 PM
I would not have this game given. I had to use hint button for almost all the items in the HOS. The hint button is too slow. It's a real shame I have been waiting for a new acceptable/enjoyable game for weeks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator