Posts created by Oneaddie

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 23, 11 7:43 AM
Hey I am now a Jellyfish!!!!

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 23, 11 7:41 AM
Mine would play so far then freeze and I would have to reboot the computer. Happened three times. I give up,

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 16, 11 8:37 AM
I've uninstalled, reinstalled,rebooted, did the game manager thing even tried it with my eyes crossed, it still does not work! two updates and it still does not work. Come on techs. This is the weekend, it is raining here I need something to play.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 28, 10 6:18 AM
Hello anyone home? Where is the fix? At least reply to all of us, Let us know you are listening!

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 6:13 PM
Same here played this afternoon, played great, came back tonight and says game is running. I have done everything all you have tried nothing works. I hope they get this fixed!!!!!

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 6:11 PM
poodlepink wrote:
stavvi wrote:What can I say? I did the trial - no problem - I purchased the game, and started playing - no problem. I exit and when I return to restart the game - nothing. I receive the error that another game is still running. I check the task manager, but there is no game running - not even Haunted Hills!! Help!!!!!

Me too! I played for several hours this afternoon and now it won't start.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 15, 10 2:03 PM
I love this game!!!! Thanks Big Fish!

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Feb 25, 10 7:46 AM
Too much 'BUSY" work for me and not enough fun. Does that make sense? I will skip this one

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 10, 09 9:18 AM
Love Big Fish, Hate this game!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 14, 09 3:02 PM
I loved this game! I just want to give a big THANK YOU to LizzieK for all the help she has given us. If it wasn't for her I might not have made it through.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 14, 09 2:58 PM
I am another one whose suitcase is full. I too am stuck. I do not care much for the mini games. Hurry Big Fish I do not want to start over.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator