Posts created by grabbinbugs

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 15 12:18 AM
Thank you Prpldva !!!! I have now finished the entire game so won't be bugging anyone in the pond

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 4:52 PM
I have gone all over the extras room and CANNOT find a door for the Treasure Room anywhere. Could use some help here.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 6:33 AM
Where in the heck is the Treasure Room???????? Obviously I need some detailed instructions here lol

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 10:16 PM
Have completed main and bonus game. I got all collectibles and morphs If you go into gallery and click on replays of hidden object scenes up pops a message that says to play the super hop to get to do jigsaw click okay. I click and click and more click and cannot find this super hop. Anyone know how to access that?

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 2, 15 2:17 AM
These grade school graphics are some of the worst I have ever encountered in a game. The mechanics of game play is no better either. Whatever this is, it has the appearance of something several years old that somebody dug out of the archives and dusted off. Definitely a no buy here

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 1:50 AM
Win 7 here. No sound problem....it's rock n roll by the way So far so good with no issues in demo.

Agreed. Spammers are everywhere and it is highly unadvisable to open one of their posts. Unfortunately, they are difficult to trace and eliminate once they zero in on a site.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 2:05 AM
What is the recommended screen resolution for this game? Mine is set at 1920 x 1080 and game is offset to left. Tried adjusting horizontal on monitor but just cuts off other side. Any suggestions?

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 13 8:34 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 13 2:51 PM
The game is certainly low on the totem pole as to level of difficulty, true. However, it is on the colorful side, has an entertaining story, acceptable artwork, decent music, collectibles, lots of puzzles, a jump map, interactive HO scenes, a bonus game and approx. 4 to 5 hrs. play time for the average gamer. Which is what all the other CE's offer. So to say it is not CE quality is a misnomer. It might be fairer to say that it just isn't your cup of tea. I have played better and I have played a whole lot worse. For myself, I find this CE entertaining enough to purchase

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 31, 13 8:12 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 3:42 AM
Happy 50 ERS If I don't own all 50 I am darn close. This latest offering is a great game and lots of fun to play. I do have a question though. In a few prior games each game was introduced by voice. The last few have not. Has this gone by the wayside? I really thought it added a nice polished touch to your games. Thank you for the many many hours of entertainment you have brought my way

This game does not disappoint For those who like collectibles and morphs...you guys ought to be in hog heaven. I do have a question though....in the game it says that Cinderella was known for a "pure" heart...hmmmmn...I always thought that was Snow White's claim to fame. Anyone really know on this?

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 9:41 AM
For an SE this is a decent offering to me. The game is a welcomed break from morphs, collectibles, achievements etc. The artwork is quite good and colorful instead of bleak blues and greys. I didn't find the HO's to be too dark and thought the interactive part well done. Puzzles were okay and for the most part pretty entertaining. Story is fine, nothing earth shaking, but done well enough. It's been a long time since I have spent a coupon for a game. This one will do.

No review here but have some comments. A really well done game. Appears to have all the bells and whistles so should pass muster as an authentic CE. The SG only shows 2 chapters so length of game is an unknown. Puzzles so far are unique and I thought they were fun to do. There is also a couple different kinds of HO's as well. It's a buy here.

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 11, 13 6:59 PM
Duhhhhhh...got HO in dining room...helps to read directions Thanks dennisgvr for steering me in right direction.

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 11, 13 8:46 AM
Game was playing smoothly and had no problems till I reached the HO scene in dining room. The objects from list highlight like normal when clicked on but don't go anywhere. Since the other HO scenes prior to worked fine, I would say this area needs a fix job.

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 11, 13 7:29 AM
I don't think the coins are any more miserable to find than games with the elusive morphing objects or other collectables that blend into the scene. I found the SG to be very helpful in locating the harder to find ones...I just went to that area shown and moved the cursor around until it turned to a "grab" hand. No more eye strain.
It's a shame that this game is getting more than its' share of (as another fishie so well put) brutal reviews. It's different, true, but not terrible and so far I am enjoying the game enough to buy.

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on May 10, 13 9:29 PM
Thank you sassylassie for speaking up. I also gave this game a 10 and won't change one word of my review. Very good CE's do not necessarily require morphing objects or umpteen collections to be deemed an excellent game. And yes the 15 notes in this game are truly a collectable as not all of them are attached to a task or inventory item.

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on May 9, 13 1:17 AM
Very impressive game. Superb artwork. Quite theatrical and certainly one of the finest accompanying musical scores I have ever encountered in a game. Story is well done as are the voice overs. Game has 8 chapters plus bonus. Puzzles are not too easy nor too hard. HO's are interactive and there is an excellent jump map.
There is only one collection to find which are 15 documents your grandfather has hidden for you to locate. I rate this a definite 10/10 and it's a buy here for sure.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator