Posts created by mpendo

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 14, 14 9:36 PM
These game developers workers can only work so fast. I believe them and when I have played this game to the end of their development, I will take a break. But the game is so wonderful and so addictive. However, if you have lost REAL money because of technical problems that the game is responsible for, then I suggest you contact your credit card company. Proper conduct is the rule.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 14 10:22 PM
And yes when will the gifting open up. Are developers/and marketers afraid if they do, we will share with each other and not need to buy coins/xls with real $. Happy days. Still am liking this game but out of quests.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 14 10:15 PM
This game you don't need to buy xls or coins. I play for hours/day for free. If you can't afford 42 coins to send a msg, then don't.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 14 10:06 PM
I hear you and sympathize with you. This happens to lots of folks in this game and in the sister game ART. BF did repay me for real $ that disappeared in ART. So far I've been lucky in this game-possibly because a game glitch won't allow me to buy(Real $), I'm OK with that. But the username malfunctions, which are common, need to be fixed. I would file a complaint again. It may take weeks but I believe in both BF and BOOMZAP that they are honorable. I think they were both caught unaware of both how popular these games would be and how many glitches there would be with these games. Maybe come back in a while when all is fixed. It's still the most fun I've had in a game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 14 9:52 PM
I also can't purchase from bank-I think it's because I running Windows 8. So I have to rely on strategy not real $. Still lots of fun.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 14 9:49 PM
Hey. This is not rocket science. The first time through-make a diagram of squares. Ask your buddy for every move or figure it out mathematically. Then you have it forever.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 14 9:42 PM
Hats off to you all at BOOMZAP for a truly remarkable and fun game. I have played for free for 44 levels now without paying real $. But I learned from ART. Strategy is everything. Please open new areas soon or I may have to take a vacation. Thank you.
Yes these games can be unstable. i.e.-ATR-since the Xmas update-my screen would blackout after a few seconds in the auction. In this game I am not allowed to buy coins or XLs (a good thing?) and none of my special rewards work(a bad thing). But I have fun every day.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 12, 14 11:33 PM
I just check in for a couple minutes a day. Could level up but why bother. I have 8M coins that I earned at auction etc. Gifting would be great so I could give away my coins, collections and resources. lol

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 9:01 PM
From reading all the blogs and my limited experience with the game, I think some of it is random luck. Also depends on what earlier quests you have accomplished or not. Although I have noticed that since I reached level 39, none of my money making HOS give me any descent items for my collections or resale, and the HOS for the quests give even less. Difficult to say at the least. I'm currently very tired of Sacred Cove and Dawnhope Cavern, as well as looking for moonflowers (need 10). Wish I could use my E in some more profitable HOS.
In direct answer to your question Rhiannon, as I remember the Lamp request took ~1 week to complete but I never achieved grand master. But perhaps I found 1-2 at a bargain price at auction. I have more money than Energy! Advise-start buying/earning pink moonflowers-you'll need 10. lol

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 8:37 PM
You are right-none of the food available for purchase is worth buying(unless you have buckets of coins and/or crystals)-who does-unless you bought with REAL$. Occasionally I buy bottles if I'm close to leveling up and still have some energy I don't want to lose.
The secret to this game is to get energy by leveling up. Yes it is boring to play the same level 1 mini games over and over-some only take a few seconds. But I manage to level up 2X/day (level 39-requires 33690 experience-get 505 Energy total-enough to play ~7 HOS @ average @~70E each. So most of my time is spend at auction looking for items to fill my collections. It works for me and always something to do. However I am concerned that I will soon reach the end of the current game if there are no new updates-what's in those clouded areas?? When?? Have fun out there.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 7:13 PM
These little glitches are everywhere but just ask your trusted friend 'Buddy'or just click on everything in scene. Now some other glitches are more costly-i.e. I don't get paid for using my special rewards-so sad, too bad. Also the game won't allow me to buy coins/crystals-so I have to rely on strategy-manage to play every day without waiting for anything.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 10, 14 12:06 AM
Best advise I have re blueprints-don't buy or reply on Apricus. I am at level 35 and my game has a glitch such that it won't let me buy coins or crystals-so I had to find another way. I used the little gold I had and bought Silvia Conclave 2-3 times to complete that collection(15 blues). I slowly bought at auction the items required for the goblin rune collection (10 blues) many times and gradually, over a few days, got through those heavy demands for blues. Remember the quests can be done in any order and there is no rush. I have had as many as 20 quests on my list at one time-I pick and choose which to do next with my limited assets. But I never buy food, I just earn experience to level up.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 9, 14 12:11 AM
Re do your search for seller a couple of times (small glitch). That seller's items should come up eventually.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 9, 14 12:05 AM
I agree level 1 of all the games gives the most coins/experience but the best is the threads because it takes 3 seconds to complete-it's my goldmine. Also good are artifacts place and the Glassworks. I can make enough to level up in 4 hours even at level 34. But I work hard at auction to fill my collections so I constantly have resources-its all fun. If you work the mini games, you don't need to purchase coins or crystals. Definitely all Level 1 games are the most profitable. Good luck to you all.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 8, 14 11:46 PM
I agree the enchantress' lamp is elusive and if I recall correctly 2 different quests want 3 or so each, as well as my need for resources-but I don't panic about having as many as 20 quests ongoing because the game won't let me buy coins or crystals with real money (program glitch) so I have to be strategic about where to get money and experience and where to deploy them to best advantage. I often buy some of these quest items at auction when I see a bargain. Another advantage to sitting on quests is that sometimes 2 different quests require a visit to the same HOS, save on precious energy. I still need 2 lamps, bought one today at auction for ~200 coins-luck. I'm at level 34 in 1 1/2 weeks and I can play for hours without running out of energy or money but I have healthy collections and some mini games are goldmines-lol. Hope this helps you.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 6, 14 10:40 PM
I consider these 2 quests to be ongoing. I'm at level 30 and have to date-Landsong 4/5 and Faire of Light 1st 2/2, 2nd 3/5 and 3rd 2/8- the relics are not found every visit-be patient and do other tasks. I have many ongoing quests (20 currently) because the program won't allow me to buy any coins or crystals (game glitch, I'm running Windows 8.1) so I'm forced to conserve my resources. But I'm able to play for hours by building collections largely from items I buy at auction, and then playing lucrative mini games (ie needle and threads game 1). I let the quests that want money handouts sit, my coins go to upgrading buildings. Considering I've only been playing a week, I feel my game is going well. The advantage of having many quests on the go is that sometimes one visit to HOS can fulfill 2 quests.

Hope this helps you.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 5, 14 9:03 PM
Hey folks-that's why it's called an auction and it's not over until the hammer drops. I tend to do buyout if the item is reasonably priced, but I also play the bidding game. So far I lose 3 of 4 tries even when I sitting on the bid meter. Win some, loose some. Welcome to this real / fantasy world. Enjoy your game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 2, 14 4:41 PM
Reply to Zephyrzodiac (Dec 30, 10:39 AM

Funny thing..-my game won't let me purchase CRYSTALS-could be a blessing.
Now that I have read all these technical issues, I probably won't buy.

-ANTIQUES... stole 1000,000's coins from (some bought with my REAL $), so I won't go down that road again I hope. Except the game is so addictive and I keep hoping BOOMZAP had fixed these glitches and the highway robbery. Our hard earned real or game assets disappear with no viable appeal process-no credit for our losses. I've been waiting 5-6 days for a reply from DR FIX for ATR for my constant screen blackouts.

So bad. So sad. lol

Mpendo aka Aksanti (due to a restart at level 1)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 13 6:15 PM
I agree. I hate whiners. Yes this game has previously freq not given us money for items we've auctioned and the other long list of injustices-but I just shrug my shoulders and move on. This is, with all its flaws, the most fun I've had playing an online game. Kudos to the developers and to BF for bring it to us. Waiting to see what's next.
(Mpendo aka Aksanti)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 13 6:00 PM
Québec, Canada. (Mpendo aka Aksanti)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator