Posts created by MarkAlan

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 12:57 AM
The developer has posted an update for this game on their website.
Does Big Fish also have the new patch?

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 5:01 AM
There are no difficulty settings like the other games in this series.
Just one setting: Very Hard.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 5:00 AM
If you attempt to chain a group by clicking ahead, you will be interrupted by constant pop-up game windows. You will have to click them again.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 4:56 AM
If you play any of the infinite levels (located in the bottom-right of the map), you cannot go back to playing the regular levels again.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 18 1:48 PM
It's been awhile now and Game-House is aware of the problems and have done nothing to fix them.

I can see why Big-Fish has delayed releasing "Parker & Lane: Criminal Justice".
It has all the same problems and a lot more.

There are so many complaints about this game and their new one on the Steam Forum.

posted in Math Burger on Jan 17, 18 9:08 AM
This is incorrectly listed as a puzzle game and called Math Burger.
And the description says: "Challenging math-based gameplay"
I did not see any puzzles or math in this at all.
Just a clunky drag-this and drag-that time management title.

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 15, 18 5:41 PM
Another Facebook game..

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 15, 18 5:41 PM
Another Mobile Port...

posted in Solitaire Blocks: Royal Rescue on Nov 4, 17 11:30 PM
Valdy wrote:

What can I do with the coins I earned? I don't see a shop where I can buy things.
Hi Valdy,

I had the same question. As I was playing today, I discovered if you run out of any of the three power ups, you can still click on it and purchase one. They are quite expensive though.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 17 7:44 AM
palegoldfish wrote:There aren't any TM's worthy of being a CE. The strategy guide is not worth the extra money since you can go to the forums and get the help you need.

I agree with you. There should be at least some bonus levels.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation on Jun 13, 17 7:42 AM
The first one in the series I have not had to use a hint at the end.
The music is lovely.

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 17 5:21 AM
Save your money for the SE.
The only bonus for the CE is a few wallpapers.

posted in Griddlers Victorian Picnic on Jan 18, 17 7:02 AM
I was wondering when this game from the free websites would finally make it here... well, a year later. This one has nice graphics and music. Unfortunately, this one does not have all logical puzzles. Some of the later puzzles require guesswork and have more than one solution at the end. Not a TRUE griddler and NOT recommended.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 9:02 AM
Some excellent puzzles and creative Hidden-Objects scenes marred by yet another story of demon possession and an extremely short game.

posted in Time Gap on Aug 16, 16 11:58 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 16 8:58 AM
ciscaR8 wrote:[Removed by Moderator]

If you're able to play the same game on another site, their Armadillo DRM is most-likely the culprit.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 11:05 AM
I have Win 7 64 and it works perfect. Of course this series all looks the same to me.

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 7:22 AM
For some who are experiencing problems with finding battles, you can also select the cave to enter the upper area of the map.

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 7:16 AM
This is an excellent resource-management game. It has shades of time-management without a timer, and battles like Heroes of Might & Magic without being an RPG. It's a breath of fresh air, and something different in a sea of sameness. Give it a try...

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 12:49 AM
Is it just me or does enabling Relax mode make any difference.
I still see a timer and lose stars in the so-called "Relax Mode".

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator