Posts created by rayhnee

Sooooo .... no more friendly help from other players? No more ability to post tech problems? Never thought I'd see the day when BFG goes from being a friendly helpful community to we-just-want-your-money-who-cares-if-the-game-works-or-you-get-stuck.

I would seriously buy this game again if they would upgrade it for Windows 10.

When you are in the city and you get attacked by that weird mechanical man, the second puzzle to defeat him doesn't work. I looked at the guide and followed the pattern but it was impossible to go from F to G. I finally had to skip, which was disappointing since I'd gotten that far with no hints or skips.

.... if it were updated.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 2, 18 2:41 PM
the game needs to be updated and that probably won’t be happening. Honestly I don’t see much value in buying or playing games for IOS anymore if they aren’t going to be updated.

posted in Hidden Magic on Dec 29, 17 1:33 PM
I'm also having this problem. Luckily I have a touch screen but it's kind of iffy.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 23, 17 1:20 PM
What happened to the iPad version?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 24, 17 6:04 PM
I still miss this game. It was the only one of this type of game I ever spent money on.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Dec 23, 16 10:41 AM
I keep getting an error about updating DirectX and/or graphics driver.

posted in Mystic Inn™ on Feb 6, 16 4:07 PM
This is always been one of my favorite games to the point that I purchased it twice (once years ago and again on BFG). Problem is it won't play on my laptop. It says something about being unable to switch to a different resolution and then something about the Direct X. Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 17, 16 3:23 PM
I moved the game to a new computer and when I try to log in it minimizes the game. I click on okay and it minimizes. I try to close the log in screen and it minimizes. I really don't want to lose everything I have in the game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 3, 16 6:58 AM
Is there a way to move my in game items to a new game on a new computer?

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 12:07 PM
So I started to play the demo and the inventory is too low on the screen as to be off the screen and I can't access it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 13, 15 7:54 PM
I'm doing the series of crash quests with 3 days left and while there is a new quest it won't let me select it. Nor does it register as one of the crash quests.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 1, 15 8:12 AM
I had two quests just disappear from my list; One before I could start it and another just as I finished it. This happen to anyone else?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 26, 14 12:14 PM
The biggest pain is that I have to find items I already have 30 or 40 of. Big waste of time and the prizes aren't that great.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 22, 14 5:10 PM
I've given up trying to complete the event, what with trying to find the chest as well. Just to o much. I would have liked to wait on this even but didn't realize it was starting.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 22, 14 2:36 PM
I figured out the problems but honestly, this event is impossible. I have 6 days left and am only on the 5th quest. It's taking forever to get the collectables.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 19, 14 4:27 PM
I have done a few of the Gizmotek event quest but when I look at the popup, it says I haven't done any. Also, I have 7 Invention Fuel but am unable to play level 4 of the game, which says it need 5 Invention Fuel.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 19, 14 4:23 PM
I'm going to do a support request on this (if I can figure out how). I have 7 innvention fluids but am unable to play level 4 in the game, which says it needs 5.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator