Posts created by garhawk

LOVE this game! The storyline and game play is just right! ERS has done it again! I only have 12 minutes left on the trial version and zero game credits left. MUST PLAY GAME! Will be purchasing this one. Way to go!!!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 11 7:48 PM
I was disappointed with this game. I think I've played so many **** games, that I've become bored with them. I thought this was going to be a good one, but no, it wasn't. I couldn't wait to finish and it was a waste of 2 game credits. I beta tested "Surface Mystery of Another World" and can't wait for that to come out. That one looks exciting and I had a good time playing it.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 27, 11 5:01 PM
I just finished this game and I must say I really enjoyed it! I've always enjoyed playing BF HOG games, but this one is really good! The storyline, hidden objects, the match-3 and the music were superb! The music gave the game a sense of urgency. I felt that i had to hurry up and complete the puzzles and find the hidden objects. I was sorry when it ended. I wish I had given the CE a chance. I even won all the trophies! Great job Big Fish!

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 21, 10 5:11 PM
Just finished this game! It was great. Just challenging enough to keep me interested. Great game play and music. Bring on another Big Fish! Kind of sorry it's over!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 28, 10 3:12 PM
I was playing the 2nd novella when the game suddenly stopped playing. When I restarted, it told me that my saved game file was corrupted! This is very frustrating because now I have to start all over and it took a while to finish the first one. Has anybody else had this problem?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 9, 10 8:49 PM
Just finished this game and I must say it was awesome! Loved the game play, graphics, music and storyline. I can't recommend it enough! I also loved the length of the game, just right. Great job BF!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 27, 10 8:45 PM
Just finished playing this game and was sad when it ended. I enjoyed it very much. Might play it again! Graphics, music and hidden objects were great. I thought I would have trouble navigating around, but it was no problem! Didn't need the walk through as much as I thought! Way to go Big Fish! Great job!

posted in Time Dreamer on Jul 14, 10 5:17 PM
No! I saw the coffee cup and didn't make the connection! Thanks.

posted in Time Dreamer on Jul 13, 10 10:49 PM
I found the film reels and report in the safe. When I put the film reels on the projector they disappeared! I can't move any further in the game. Help please!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Jun 4, 10 8:51 PM
Does anybody know which location the 25th crown is in? I can't seem to find it. I've played this game twice and still can't locate it. Thanks.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Mar 1, 10 9:07 PM
Yes, the mini puzzles were very challenging. I've been playing HOG for a while and this was the most challenging of all of the games I've played. I really enjoyed playing this game very much. Kudos to Big Fish!

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 25, 09 11:54 AM
I brought this game after my 60 minutes and I've enjoyed playing it. As anybody else noticed the typographical and grammar errors in this game? I would have thought they caught that in the beta testing phase. Typos aside, I do love this game. Happy Holidays to all!

Okay, let me first begin by saying that I didn't think BFG could top themselves with the MCF Ravenhearst games, but they did! I've only played this game for 15 minutes but had to stop and post this comment. This GAME IS THE BEST I'VE EVER PLAYED! I jumped 10 feet in the air during the first 15 minutes of game play. Looking forward to purchasing this game. At first I was annoyed with the $19.99 price tag, but knew it had to be spectacular for that amount of money. BFG has not disappointed me yet! Great job! Give yourselves a huge pat on the back! I know I will need the strategy guide for this one.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 12, 09 1:54 PM
This game was awesome! I loved the graphics, game play and music. Can't wait for the next installment. Some parts were a little difficult for me and had to check out the walk-through. Kudos to BFG! Great job! I was sad when it was over, even though I got frustrated about 3/4 of the way through.

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Aug 2, 09 12:16 AM
Thanks! I found it! I don't know why the hint showed up in the aquarium.

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Aug 1, 09 10:41 AM
I'm having trouble finding the star with the magnifying glass at the aquarium. I've used the hint button which shows me where the star is, but when I use the magniying glass it's not there! Is anyone else having this problem? I'm almost finished playing the game and it's getting frustrating.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 26, 09 7:56 PM
I found only two lenses. How many are they? I can't seem to find anymore. Thanks!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 24, 09 10:52 AM
I made all the potions,but I'm having trouble finding the grey rose seeds. Where are they? HELP!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 9, 09 3:51 PM
I love this game! It's a big file game and my old laptop couldn't handle the download. I just got a new laptop so I can finally play beyond the free hour. The puzzles are very challenging and I did have to skip one puzzle (so far) after trying numerous times. Right now, I'm about mid-way into the game. The graphics, sound, music, everything is very superior. I've played all the MCF games and this one by far is the best! Keep up the good work. It's interesting to see what they follow up with next.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator